Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment AM I SKILLED ENOUGH TO MAKE VIDEO ON FIVVER? - CAN I EDIT VIDEO FOR PEOPLE THERE?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Like 5 years ago I used to make videos but I don't make anymore. I haven't touched Sony Vegas for a long time but I used to do it a lot. Do you think this kind of shit will sell on Fivver?

Here is a video I made for example, like 3 years ago JFL

It was for some game I played for few weeks Foxhole.

Looks fun but still gives quite-basic-work-vibes. Was this the 1st time u did something like this?

Then you might have a lot of potential.

Looks fun but still gives quite-basic-work-vibes. Was this the 1st time u did something like this?

Then you might have a lot of potential.
:cryfeels: I rushed that one I think.

Here is another maybe you'll like this one better JFL

Like 5 years ago I used to make videos but I don't make anymore. I haven't touched Sony Vegas for a long time but I used to do it a lot. Do you think this kind of shit will sell on Fivver?

Here is a video I made for example, like 3 years ago JFL

It was for some game I played for few weeks Foxhole.

View attachment 1107100
possible its decent

It's fine but I'm trying to understand where u're going with this

Like what sort of service are you trying to monetize?
I don't know.

Making shorts for youtube for people?

Like car edits or some shit like that. I can just download a bunch of Vegas plugins, make a generic template that follows the same script for the most part and just make an edit for people over their videos for 5$ a video to undercut everybody. I am going to be like a pajeet undercutting everybody and steal their ideas maybe?

Or maybe just offer to make AI-generated trash videos 10 videos per 5$?

I don't know boyo, help me out here.

Any of those might work, but start now seeing that you are on a 8-months deadline. I mean you need a customer base

Also, do the phone farming really it works just build a makeshift closet to store your phones in

Also, go through this list https://www.learn-thai-podcast.com/11-ways-to-make-money-in-thailand/

I still do not understand why you won't teach rich kids English for £20/hr in Thailand seeing you are native English...

Really does not make sense to me

Any of those might work, but start now seeing that you are on a 8-months deadline. I mean you need a customer base

Also, do the phone farming really it works just build a makeshift closet to store your phones in

Also, go through this list https://www.learn-thai-podcast.com/11-ways-to-make-money-in-thailand/

I still do not understand why you won't teach rich kids English for £20/hr in Thailand seeing you are native English...

Really does not make sense to me
I'm not native english, I'm a slavic immigrant but I lived here for like 18 years now so yeah...

I have considered getting an English teaching qualification before I leave, I can teach in Thailand and have an easy life. There is only problem.

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THAILAND.

I want to live in Philippines, where they don't need English teachers. And the reason being is that Thai whores are GIGA GOLDDIGGERS. YOU THOUGHT WESTERN WOMEN ARE BAD. JFL. THAI WHORES ARE LITERAL GOLDDIGGER CENTRAL OF THE WORLD.

They are giga fun to fuck and play around with for a few weeks but that's it. Gtfo there ASAP or enjoy losing all your money.

Plenty of gold digger in Philippie too but by far so much less.

I am sure they need English teachers... like bruv