Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HOW ELSE TO MAKE MONEY ONLINWE

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Tell me

what else I can do except surveys and match betting

PLEASE I NEED TO MAKE 400$ MORE A MONTH

What the fuck more can I do. I will try edit and spam videos. 1 video a day. But idk that will probably not bring much money tbh but I will try anyway.

But what else can I do

WHAT CAN I SELL ONLINE THAT PEOPLE WILL BUY INDEPENDENT OF MY LOCATION?

I FUCKING HATE AMEIRCANSS FUCKIGNR ICHF AGGOTS MOTHERUFCKESR MAKING 1000K A YEAR SFSD CUCK YOUA ASMOTHER UFCKERS S

i can teach you how to dropship bro

buy that belgrade-course for only 995.95$ bro

jfl aside if you want solid answers then google around a bit

bet there are plenty of ways

Pretend to be a foid, then steal pictures of foid's feet and sell them to simps.

Yes bro I turned my $995.95 to $10,000/mo trust me bro :feelsaww:

1 star btw

Can you do drop-shipping of goods on eBay?- I noticed this at work:- sometimes when we buy things on eBay, the seller has the stuff shipped to us from a regular retailer...- he simply orders the stuff after we buy it from him, and has it shipped directly to us

He sets the price on eBay slightly higher than the retailer charges for it, and so makes a small profit on each order

In case you haven't noticed, young people (millennials and gen z) usually don't make much money due to automation, immigration, and outsourcing. They have to work 2 jobs at times to make ends meet. Almost no one can make money remotely unless they have high level of skillset that is super in-demand.

Pretend to be a foid, then steal pictures of foid's feet and sell them to simps.
ZzB.gif

How

I googled for like a week there is no shit here

Just match Betting and Surveys are the only legit things I found that work.

I can start selling shit on Ebay then order it from chinkmaxxers but then what if this retards try to send me a refund? I won't be in the country to process it JFL.

Tell me

what else I can do except surveys and match betting

PLEASE I NEED TO MAKE 400$ MORE A MONTH

What the fuck more can I do. I will try edit and spam videos. 1 video a day. But idk that will probably not bring much money tbh but I will try anyway.

But what else can I do

WHAT CAN I SELL ONLINE THAT PEOPLE WILL BUY INDEPENDENT OF MY LOCATION?
tech support scammer

74ktjw.gif

Just be a youtuber. Pic is a single video earnings that was made in like 3-4 hours.
Can't upload the image due to being new or I'm too retarded to figure it out, but here it is:

View: https://i.imgur.com/CDwrRDI.png

wtf you made this money?

Yeah I will spam youtube with videos but need good idea how to attract viewer because most video is like 300 viewers how you get more JFL.

wtf you made this money?
Not me but a youtuber I chill with. From what I can tell the image is just a one-off viral hit because in the first 2 categories it says "more than usual."

Not me but a youtuber I chill with. From what I can tell the image is just a one-off viral hit because in the first 2 categories it says "more than usual."
JFL that amount of money could last me 1 year

Unironically this.

Go to one of those onlyfans leak forums, find a thread with lots of photos of the same foid, then create an OF account and impersonate her.

Unironically this.

Go to one of those onlyfans leak forums, find a thread with lots of photos of the same foid, then create an OF account and impersonate her.
I can try that but I'm sure OnlYFags will require some faggot verifications and then I'll wont be able to link my payout accounts many times but I can give that a go tho don't know how well it would do.

JFL that amount of money could last me 1 year
I talked with him about it and he gave me more info:

He normally makes $2 per 1k views, but that specific video made him $16 per 1k. He normally gets 3-8k views per video and can shit out 15 a day if he tries hard but generally spends a few dedicated days a month then releases videos one at a time for a month while he sits around and rots.

So for him to make that same amount of money regularly without it being a viral hit would take him 830 videos but he says within that many vids he "hits the jackpot" and some of them go viral depending on the content and sometimes videos refuse to die in the algorithm so they just constantly get trick-in views and when you have thousands of videos all getting 10-20 views a day it adds up to NEET money.

I talked with him about it and he gave me more info:

He normally makes $2 per 1k views, but that specific video made him $16 per 1k. He normally gets 3-8k views per video and can shit out 15 a day if he tries hard but generally spends a few dedicated days a month then releases videos one at a time for a month while he sits around and rots.

So for him to make that same amount of money regularly without it being a viral hit would take him 830 videos but he says within that many vids he "hits the jackpot" and some of them go viral depending on the content and sometimes videos refuse to die in the algorithm so they just constantly get trick-in views and when you have thousands of videos all getting 10-20 views a day it adds up to NEET money.
Yh all I need is like 20$ a day so that's like 20,000 views a day or less

So all I need to do is spam 10 videos a day?

I'll give it a go for few weeks and see if it's worth it.

I don't know sites for this in your country, but here there are some like majtkomat.pl for females selling used clothes and similar stuff.
Catfish as a foid and sell them panties and stockings with your incel ass and feet stink (if you don't want to wear them to not be troon, just put them on the bottom of your male pants or inside socks)

I don't know sites for this in your country, but here there are some like majtkomat.pl for females selling used clothes and similar stuff.
Catfish as a foid and sell them panties and stockings with your incel ass and feet stink (if you don't want to wear them to not be troon, just put them on the bottom of your male pants or inside socks)
:shock::shock::shock:

What the fuck.

Yeah I googled and it's a thing. But it seems too much effort especially since I won't be physically present in the UK to do this. The way I make money must not involve physical goods if at all possible.

I can join WAGNER and make good money there but that's not really very remote now is it.

I think I can still claim my Russian passport JFL. No way I'm giving up my EU passport for a shithole Russian one though.

Find a way to bring Mitsuba-sama to life and I'll pay you billions
If I can find a way to bring back people to life then I'll bring someone else not Mitsuba sama

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao_iXfOLgVQ

Why don't you do like this polacks does I watch his channel sometime

Come to Philippines with me

WGAIWERQCG4AEXC4AEX[0EC4AX[0C4AEX U[03AWXU[90WX3ATU[90WTX3ACACAAEU[SX,AX,AGXAGX]03GAWXX]0,]0AI43G4A],].4]0,4AI]0,C4AH]0,4A]0,]0]WCGSE

I DEMAND TO WIN LOTTEYR GIG VEME HT ETUF CKGUING WIN IN LOTTEY789RMCGYETRHSMOSERKOEYURESDEROP,AASEXAXEGA[GEGEXEXHAKHRKAO]HK]AE

WHY EBNEVRTV ER ENEE VER FUCKI9NG WIN NENEEVVEVEVEERERERRRRRR

ALWAYWEDSYSDYS UNLCUYUK1 1MTOHER FUCKERS SRSSWSSI ID ESEREGER EMONEYE AHAHAHAHAHAERYUHEAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPTP,AEPPJ,ADEPIPAYPA,,ASP[JAWTXWEXTAXWETPAEXAXAPA[HEX[EJXHHPJ[PA[JH[,PU,[HEXRAHX[PCHRXP[AHRP[AHRP[AHRP[AHR[AHR[R

GTIBIE EME EFUC KII9HIHIHIN WIN1!!!!!!!!!

A
EMRICANG MOYTHER FUCK4ERSPRSET S PETORLDOLLRAPRR RRY6OU NIGGERSSS MOTHERRUFUCUIKERS SWEAPIREPAEPIHGPOIPGAIRPIMPERWE YOU DSTOLE ALL MONMEY FROMW OROESWLR E2 DSYTASR WAR AS ALRAEYD AROWNRODSN GESRGAHAHAHGAWEUFG EGGIE GEPOIGAEPIGAEPUIAEWE EBVEHADAJE THEMA ELASWGL AWC9VN0YPPOETAETPOAETOCAETETPOAETPETPAEAEPGHE
GEGE
BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK NGUIWEQGTIADP4AT4T4ADTPUAUPAPU;EST;TSTTP;UT;

PLEASE

Please let me win the lottery man please I wasted fucking 5000£ on THIS USELESS SHIT NEVER WIN ALWAYS LOSE MOTHERFUCKERS ALL RIGGED

I AM WIN I NEED COMPENSATION

I COMPENSTAIONF OR THIS LIFE TIFGT NOW FUCKIGNG COMEPSANMTE E,ME OUN LOTTEYR MOTHERFUCKERS IW ILLG OF UCKING ER AND BEHEAD AL OT OYU RHERE MOTHERUFKCERS FUCKING CUNTS I WIN TLOTERY RIGH TUCKCING NOW ID ESRVER ITN ITS MINE GIV EIT OT ME OYUIT ERSI FIFUCKING MIEN IENTEOSW SEGIASRGGOUIMRGAEPOIAGERPIGAEPGAEP I AWNT WAIFGIGIEV MEEM ETEYUIAOHEAMGERMOICGCGOMRUIHROUIHMROUIHMGRAOUIHASROHUIOHIGGARROUIHGROUIHMARGOUIHGAROHGAROGARO GIVEI ETO TME FUCMOTHER FUFDKER SI SMY OYEWRNWEOY STOP HDIIGN TOFROM ME IGS DGUREAAI DIE WMAND SMY MOENEY DFUCXMOHETUFCKESR RSLFORM LLTTOERTEY SNEDN EM RIGH RTWNOW FSDOFSOCUGT FUCMNGGIER AEUFD SXKJSK GERI WIL TAKLE KAFNEI FEBEAHD YORSUFD SADFUGASDHMXPHGAWPHMAGWEPHMPGAHEXPGEHMGEPHMGEXPHAGEPHEGPHAGEPANMGEZPMPAZPZGANEZPGAEAZPGEPGAEZUZGAEPUZAEPUAZPGEUAGEZPGAEPAGEPUAGEPUAGEPUA3G3AZA3ZS93AZ,Z3A9I3AZG[,3A,[A3[A3[,A3ST[A3T[3AT[A3T[I34AT[IP3AT[I3AT[IAT3A[I3TA[3IT3AT

FUCK YOUI

Whatever you do would take time and trial and error, but if I had methods, I would not share them, this only increases teh competition.
6d

Sounds like a great idea. The problem is that I'm not half as handsome as him and too poor :feelscry:
YES THAT IS WHY NEED TO FIND WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

FOR 600$ A MONTH YOU CAN MAKE NORMAL LIFE THERE

YES THAT IS WHY NEED TO FIND WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

FOR 600$ A MONTH YOU CAN MAKE NORMAL LIFE THERE
It's more than I get from from leeching on wagecucks :cryfeels:

Online tutoring but specifically on a website meant for residents in your country. That way you're not competing against foreigners that can live on a few cents per hour.