Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I stupid for being worried about being banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I just got my account today. I had some trouble getting a account because the mods thought I was a foid and I'm know I'm probably just being stupid but I'm worried I'm going to say something that's considered cuck-like and get deleted. I don't want to get banned because I feel like this is the only place on the internet I can be honest and be myself. Is there certain phrases that are considered ban worthy?

Last edited:
Just dont break the rules

Ritalincel has a whole list of soy phrases he's collected

I just got my account today. I had some trouble getting a account because the mods thought I was a foid and I'm know I'm probably just being stupid but I'm worried I'm going to say something that's considered cuck-like and get deleted. I don't want to get banned because I feel like this is the only place on the internet I can be honest and be myself. Is there certain phrases that are considered ban worthy?
1-Never disrespect saints like StBlackops2cel.
2-Don't brag.
3-Read 1 and 2.

Also, the usual like not posting illegal stuff and the like, should be pretty self explanatory.

I've been banned from literally every social networking site/forum I've ever used besides this one.

I've been banned from literally every social networking site/forum I've ever used besides this one.
I'm guessing for not worshiping foids or talking about the blackpill.
Or maybe you just were being edgy I know plenty of guys on here got banned from other sites because of that.

If you don't hate women and chads, GTFO now tbh. Otherwise you should be fine. Although mods mistaking you as a foid is suspicious as fuck.

u can go to lookism,weebs.is, looksmax.org even if u get banned

If you don't hate women and chads, GTFO now tbh. Otherwise you should be fine. Although mods mistaking you as a foid is suspicious as fuck.
Yeah I know it's seems very shady. I forgot I had a personal email because I have no one to talk to so I had to use a female family member's account(stupid I know) to register but I explained that I was a guy and they justifiably didn't believe me.

1 more cute Asian girl to add to the roster
Hah. On a non joking note though man do asian girls despise asian men I mean dear god alt-righters think white women are destroying their own race they've got nothing on ricefoids.

Hah. On a non joking note though man do asian girls despise asian men I mean dear god alt-righters think white women are destroying their own race they've got nothing on ricefoids.
It's not so much hatred as its a lack of anything at all.
They hold no allegiance towards their own people.

It's not so much hatred as its a lack of anything at all.
They hold no allegiance towards their own people.
I would agree if your talking about white, black, or latina foids but I do think in a lot of cases it is genuine hatred. Outside of some really liberal white women I don't really hear white foids talk about how much they hate white men and black women outside of sometimes saying black men are super violent don't really talk about black men. But asian women? Jesus christ there is venom in their words when they talk about asian men I've seen them talk about how disgusting they find asian men and, as much I hate people saying "As a X...", as a white guy it genuinley bothers me.

I get nightmares of getting banned. Whenever I am unable to access this site or it takes a little longer to respond I feel like I'm nearing my end. I can totally relate.

just postmaxx in OffTopic and you'll be fine

I'm afraid too, OP :cryfeels:

inb4 you are banned

Yes

If I am ever banned ill accept my place among the fallen. The mods know whats best for me and the website. Don't sweat it being banned is a great honor because if you were not meant for this website then its for the best. Just follow the rules and acknowledge where you went wrong with warnings.

can't brag at all about any attraction a female may have towards you, let alone experiences. Tinder matches with ugly girls is also forbidden
If I am ever banned ill accept my place among the fallen. The mods know whats best for me and the website. Don't sweat it being banned is a great honor because if you were not meant for this website then its for the best. Just follow the rules and acknowledge where you went wrong with warnings.

cope

i dont know why i even post all seems pointless