Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does it feel being a mod here?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
.is launched on the 7th November 2017. It's funny because A lot of IT members have always sworn that Elliot Rodger had an account on this site as an excuse to further spread their hatred with blatant lies... But how could a guy that died in May 2014... Have an account on a website that launched 3.5 years after his death
He was a time traveler...

He was from the apocalyptic future!

This post is for the mods. I'm curious on what it's like to be a mod here. Do you enjoy being a mod? Are you glad you get to be mod? Does it make you feel empowered in any sort of way? Tell me how you feel about it cuz I'm curious.

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @proudweeb @Dregster @PLA1092 @TheProphetMuscle @Uggo Mongo @The Enforcer

I probably forgot some mods names so if I did than tag them here
Probably nothing else to do Besides banning Incel ass mfers

I'd say that you can be 100% sure that it is over when you are part of the staff of an incel community.

My favorite part of this site for a while was just looking back through his responses to infiltrators in the ban appeals. He fucking murdered them.
Mind to share any examples ?

I've been familiar with site admin/modding panels since phpBB first came around. Around 2003 I think I first got an admin position on a small site. I was about 12 years old back then.
Damn, the only thing of significant I have about my online presence is having a couple of Wikipedia user rights that's all

It feels like my life has a sense now ngl

I felt like a god at first, now it’s just every day normal life.