[Discussion] Am i the only facecel here?

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Banned
-
After seeing a few posts of deformedcels, manletcels, wheelchaircels etc etc i am wondering, am i the only pure facecel here?
Im average height, average dick, average frame possibly below average(much better now since i gymcelled), full head of hair. Even tho i am shy and high inhib i come across as somewhat NT but definitely not a wierdo or autist. Never been called a creep, I can read facial cues well. Dress good too, unlike brendioo JFL

My face seem to be my only killer completely dooming me to inceldom. I was considered ugly ever since childhood and that was long before this massive increase in hypergamy. Fully over for facecels

S

Spioenkop1

Recruit
-
I am a pure facecel. Most incels are facecels.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
My face is hideous and Low IQ looking.

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Learning how to english.
-
Being balding is also facecel trait

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
I wonder if I would look normie tier if I wouldn't have burn scars.

stravinsky

stravinsky

Birdcels rise up and take back the skies
-
Do you include birdcels among facecels? You should, even though it's more of a skullcel issue primarily.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
-
My face has many flaws, but the most brutal ones are recessed chin+weak jaw.

Flaccid_Dave

Flaccid_Dave

Recruit
-
After seeing a few posts of deformedcels, manletcels, wheelchaircels etc etc i am wondering, am i the only pure facecel here?
Im average height, average dick, average frame possibly below average(much better now since i gymcelled), full head of hair. Even tho i am shy and high inhib i come across as somewhat NT but definitely not a wierdo or autist. Never been called a creep, I can read facial cues well. Dress good too, unlike brendioo JFL

My face seem to be my only killer completely dooming me to inceldom. I was considered ugly ever since childhood and that was long before this massive increase in hypergamy. Fully over for facecels
Average Average Average... You're not just a facecel, mate. Average ain't good enough.

Assymmetricfacel

Assymmetricfacel

27yo, NW king
-

i'm close to you but, i'm poor and NW3 on top of a ugly face, all the other things are on average

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
My problem is my face too tbh i have also social anxiety but that's because i've been mistreated bc i'm ugly

N

nihility

Major
-
many many men cope with muh average but hermano it's 2020 be chad or death

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-

Def me. I have everything to be Chadlite minus my face.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
I would consider myself a facel personally, but also a bit of a framecel and voicel