Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Am I the only incel that is not attracted to white foids?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I see a lot of incels on this forum say that white women are the most beautiful. As a spiccel, I am only into women that are brown or dark-skinned

Its probably just your preference. Im only into white women.

I like Japanese women. I've never been a fan of white women. Their brow ridges are too large.

I see a lot of incels on this forum say that white women are the most beautiful. As a spiccel, I am only into women that are brown or dark-skinned
same here I'm not attracted into half-trannies with dog noses and masculine facial features

To be honest this forum is like 90% shitskin deathnics and they think any foid as long as white and blonde hair is a stacy

Fuck pigskin whores

did you check out that hispanic girl who's channel I linked you?

yeah i respect it, its you're preference but it's retarded how when whitecels here such as me say we don't want to date jewish girls or black girls and we get called volcels.

I know people who don't prefer them, but not feeling attraction to them at all outside of homosexuality is news to me tbh.

All toilets just make me angry at this point

:foidSoy: It's OK to have a preference, sweaty!

Any race is fine. Stacy is Stacy

what's YOUR preference, my orange?

I've been incel a long time. At this point, my standards are
  • Smiles at me
  • Has a few compatible views, on anything

Last edited:
All toilets just make me angry at this point
just smile

Lmmaoo..if only our preference was into us...llmmaaoo

Whatever FOID gets ur dick hard..is all that matters...no sex can go down unless the man is attracted to the woman..but sex can still go down..if the woman IS NOT attracted to the man...the vagina eventually will get wet with licking...rubbing and fucking of it....a man has to be attracted to stay hard...

So..to each his own...

I need a sheboon ass to break my pelvis mang

Latinas have better personalities and are more confident that white whorez

Latinas have better personalities and are more confident that white whorez
Nay. Latinas are whores too. I'm latino, and i know what Latinas are like

Spanish (and other southern European) toilets have identical facial features but with a darker skin. Back in Latin America I knew an ethnic Portuguese toilet with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a skin much darker than mine (and I'm a Nigger mutt).

Out of all the foids blondes are the most overrated SMV, maybe because I see them everyday but a redhead or spicy latin or medfag foid are far more interesting, and i've seen attractive black fit foids with big ol horses asses and tatas that I found very attractive, as long as they are outside of the US they seem quite normal and well adapted too.

Spanish (and other southern European) toilets have identical facial features but with a darker skin. Back in Latin America I knew an ethnic Portuguese toilet with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a skin much darker than mine (and I'm a Nigger mutt).
Hispanics are racially diverse. It's not really a race

This Russian looks identical to a Latina.

In fact, the Russian is darker skinned than all these Latina's.

Hispanics are racially diverse. It's not really a race

Neither are "Whites".

Many Greeks look like Arabs to me. I knew a Sicilian janitor with skin darker than any Algerian I've ever met.

Let us know when you begin to deal with gangs of hundreds of white foids jamming the entrance to your house, kicking and punching the door, screaming hysterically and begging you to plant your seed in their wombs, but you just decline their advances because you're into latinas.

I only want spic and MENA foids. Ofc there's white women i find hot, they're not my preferred ethnicity though.

I only want spic and MENA foids. Ofc there's white women i find hot, they're not my preferred ethnicity though.
What engrages me is that spic foids are hypergamous like white foids.

I just like women, unfortunately they don't like me.

What engrages me is that spic foids are hypergamous like white foids.
I want them all dead. I fucking despise spic whores with every cell in my body. They're the 2nd or 3rd worst imo after noodlewhores and slavsluts