[Experiment] Am I the only one on here who likes football?(soccer)

Do you watch/like football

• Don't like football

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • I only watch the big games or my team play

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Got a season ticket

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
B

BetaJake

Banned
-
I can only watch the big games because I can't afford bt sport or sky but I still regularly pay attention to highlights and statistics n all that. I think the main reason I like it is because of the science behind the tactics which I like to study and because my hometown plays in the premier League. There isn't a single footballer I actually like though, theyre the most boring, shallow people in the world. Especially Paul Pogba.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I prefer playing over watching

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
I prefer playing over watching
I played for a team and got bullied out of it even though I was the 2nd best player on the team. Everyone called me lucky and flukey all the time even though I was consistently good. They just called me that and bullied my appearance because my personality wasn't good enough for them

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I really like football, I don't watch that much lately, but I watch every match from the team I like

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
I really like football, I don't watch that much lately, but I watch every match from the team I like
Yeh, footballs getting worse and worse because of the cunts at FIFA, which team is it that u like may I ask?

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

In pursuit of knowledge | Read bio
-
You seem like someone I know tbh. UKcel because you call it football, you have the same name, you like football, you even use the same terminology as him. It would be extreamly unlikely. Do you have two older brothers by any chance?

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
You seem like someone I know tbh. UKcel because you call it football, you have the same name, you like football, you even use the same terminology as him. It would be extreamly unlikely. Do you have two older brothers by any chance?
Yes I do, edwyn.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Major
-
I watch pretty much the 4 leagues + champions league

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
I only watch the world cup.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Yeh, footballs getting worse and worse because of the cunts at FIFA, which team is it that u like may I ask?
Just a random team from the shithole I leove on

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
I can only watch the big games because I can't afford bt sport or sky but I still regularly pay attention to highlights and statistics n all that. I think the main reason I like it is because of the science behind the tactics which I like to study and because my hometown plays in the premier League. There isn't a single footballer I actually like though, theyre the most boring, shallow people in the world. Especially Paul Pogba.
I'm a Celtic fan, I'm a 36 year old Oldcel and I'm almost wheelchair bound now, but when Celtic hit that late winner away to Lazio earlier this evening I fucking leapt up from my bed bro lol.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
-
Normie trait: liking football

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Major
-
World cup good, shame it's getting ruined by FIFA
Because of Qatar? Sure it’s going to be uncomfortable to have the World Cup in November-December. I honestly can’t criticize Qatar cause they own my club

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

-
Nah, I was just guessing if your name was edwyn jfl. I don't have two older and I live on the south coast
Ah, I live in the northern part of the South East.

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
Ah, I live in the northern part of the South East.
Have u played for a football team? Or has you friend who sounds like me? DM me if you have cuz we could've played eachother and I probably absolutely destroyed you

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious Volcel
-
I fell in love with football in the late 90s when I was a kid. Those were the magical times when quality was more spread over different clubs and you had legendary offensive players everywhere.

I liked the old Barcelona team when Rivaldo was still playing for them, they didn't win much but prime Rivaldo was really something special.

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

-
Have u played for a football team? Or has you friend who sounds like me? DM me if you have cuz we could've played eachother and I probably absolutely destroyed you
I never played any sports as a kid. Only at school when I was forced to.

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-
I fucking hate football

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, pingascel
-
I actually used to be big into football/soccer when i was younger, it was mainly due to the fact that i was trying to get more popular amongst the normies though.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Punished "Venom" Ape
-
I only watch soccer games to analyze I don't root for any team.

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
Used to be a big fan but I lost interest in football, I find basketball more entertaining

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Officer
-
i played in my local team for under 10s and again in year 9 for my high school but i don,t watch it on tv as i don,t watch tv.but i might play again someday

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
I watch only the big games like finals or the euro and world cups

Einon

Einon

-
I FUCKING HATE FOOTBALL TO FUCKING NORMIE SPORT GROW UP GREYCEL :feelstrash:
This is what bullying looks like in 2019
We used to segregate people based on skin colour,now its based on name colour.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Luminary
-
This is what bullying looks like in 2019
We used to segregate people based on skin colour,now its based on name colour.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
im not bullying anybody what are u talking about? :feelstrash:

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
I FUCKING HATE FOOTBALL TO FUCKING NORMIE SPORT GROW UP GREYCEL :feelstrash:
Jfl when I saw your notification and it's a thread about football I knew your post would be about calling me a normie and greycel you cunt :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Last edited:
Einon

Einon

-
:feelstrash: dude you are sooooooooooo unfunny like OMG i better go fuck chaaddddddddddd :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::soy::soy::soy::soy:
That's what happens.Thwy don't laugh and then they fuck the 4'6 Indian midget with down syndrome who's really funny and charismatic

Luminary
-
That's what happens.Thwy don't laugh and then they fuck the 4'6 Indian midget with down syndrome who's really funny and charismatic
:feelstrash: okay this one was funny :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:i smiled he he heeee

SupremeG

SupremeG

I hate Foids and refugees.
-
Like football to watch and play on console.

Indari

Indari

ASS WHORE !! SHITBALLS!!! CUNT !!!
-
a psychological condition made me quit all sports but I used to play soccer