Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only one who mentally self- harms by looking at suicide fuel?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I like to view people's lives on social media that a thousand times better than mine, although it makes me angry, suicidal, sad and envious, something compels me to keep looking at it.

Someday they will die, I hope they suffer a great road accident. That helps me cope with sucidefuel.

Someday they will die, I hope they suffer a great road accident. That helps me cope with sucidefuel.
I think the same way, there's a tiny bit of bitter joy seeing people have their lives ruined. If you feel bad for them, remind yourself that they'd call you a creep and wish for your death on any other day.

I do self-harm, but it is always sudden and out of nowhere. Like I get these moments that I suddenly get furious and I can't control myself. I don't cut myself though, I use blunt damage to harm myself. Either by punching myself, bashing my own head against a wall or closet or punching stuff.
The thought of damaging my skull and brain always puts me off tbh. Brain damage ain't fun.

No such thing as mental self harm

I like to view people's lives on social media that a thousand times better than mine, although it makes me angry, suicidal, sad and envious, something compels me to keep looking at it.
When normies do that, it's called keeping up to date on others

I can't watch that stuff. I can't even tolerate romantic scenes in movies, tv shows, and games. I just can't.
That sounds too masochistic to me. I'm more of a sadist.

Normshits live in a whole different universe mentally.

I try to avoid it tbh

I mentally harm myself by being alive

Lole youre a cucke

Sometimes I do it