Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am the only Male manager in a mostly female managerial workplace

BasedMistercel

BasedMistercel

Greycel
Recently, I just became the last male manager at my workplace. The others are foids who are all in the same friend group, so I am left out of most conversations.

I had to have a talk with one of them because she would just sit in the back on her phone, but when I would be on my phone for a minute while at a station, she would call me out. You know, typical foid hypocrisy. It doesn't help that I had a crush on her once and she had told me she doesn't date co-workers, but instead, she prefers to date crewmembers who recently turned 18. (I don't want to make the whole story about how I got cucked that way for obvious reasons.)

I'm scared incels.is, they think because they're women, they're naturally better leaders, but they rarely lead. Just boss around. Half the time they're in the office looking at wedding dresses or whatever the fuck, and not getting into the work with their crew like leaders do. Once a crewmember screamed at me because I asked him to do his job, called me a bunch of names and when we met to talk about it, my foid boss let him go while focusing more on how I decided to request the day off just because I wanted to chill at home for a bit. Now they're saying that I'm not being an effective manager because I know if one of these wannabe white-thugs decides to do something, I know they won't have my back.

I want to conceal carry pepper spray, or god-forbid my gun, but I have been told numerous times that carrying a gun at work is a huge no. So I'm not sure what to do, they say they have my back but I know foids lie and will find something I did wrong and focus more on that. I have been going to the gym, maybe self-defense classes would help?

Carrying pepper spray is probably the best option

Recently, I just became the last male manager at my workplace. The others are foids who are all in the same friend group, so I am left out of most conversations.

I had to have a talk with one of them because she would just sit in the back on her phone, but when I would be on my phone for a minute while at a station, she would call me out. You know, typical foid hypocrisy. It doesn't help that I had a crush on her once and she had told me she doesn't date co-workers, but instead, she prefers to date crewmembers who recently turned 18. (I don't want to make the whole story about how I got cucked that way for obvious reasons.)

I'm scared incels.is, they think because they're women, they're naturally better leaders, but they rarely lead. Just boss around. Half the time they're in the office looking at wedding dresses or whatever the fuck, and not getting into the work with their crew like leaders do. Once a crewmember screamed at me because I asked him to do his job, called me a bunch of names and when we met to talk about it, my foid boss let him go while focusing more on how I decided to request the day off just because I wanted to chill at home for a bit. Now they're saying that I'm not being an effective manager because I know if one of these wannabe white-thugs decides to do something, I know they won't have my back.

I want to conceal carry pepper spray, or god-forbid my gun, but I have been told numerous times that carrying a gun at work is a huge no. So I'm not sure what to do, they say they have my back but I know foids lie and will find something I did wrong and focus more on that. I have been going to the gym, maybe self-defense classes would help?
I suggest you kick all the foids, from the firm for not doing a proper job.

Brutal.

Unwinnable.

I suggest you kick all the foids, from the firm for not doing a proper job.
It's not really a firm, it's a Ruby Tuesdays. I could just quit, after all I am going to college and have one year of Python under my belt so I could brush up on that and go freelance

Foids are exceptionally terrible at their jobs. For every 10 females working at a job, only 1 of them might be good. For a team of 10 men working, 3 of them will be good and 1 will be an overachiever (the one who really gets shit done). In my experience working so far, foids have consistently dropped the ball many times, you can't tell them they suck, and they heavily rely on lookism. They give promotions/raises based on "oh that employee is tall. I'll give him a promotion" or "that employee is cute. I'll give him a promotion." They are absolute garbage

Can you strategically use your position to replace them or at least outpower them?

ignore those females, you shouldn't feel intimidated by them

Take away foid rights.

Redpill coaches told me that this is the perfect environment. Restaurant managers get all the female coworkers because you're the one in power. And women are attracted to power.

ignore those females, you shouldn't feel intimidated by them
It's not the girls im afraid of, it's the teenage, wanna-be thugs. Idk why the fuck we employ them, but I'm afraid that if they try something the others will try to find something I did wrong (although minimal) and put most of the blame on me.

Last edited:
Can you strategically use your position to replace them or at least outpower them?
I have thought about this. We work in an extremely unprofessional environment and admittedly I have participated a bit, getting petty and a bit mean at times. However, no one has any documentation or proof of my wrongdoings/unprofessional behavior.

My district manager is a male (my boss's boss). So if I can get proof of this behavior and send what I can to him and perhaps make a case of sex-based discrimination since I am left out of the loop on most things since information tends to float among the foids and never get to me, then perhaps I can at least replace the core 3 manager friend group, or at least scare the fuck out of them to let them know I mean business.

can you give me money

Redpill coaches told me that this is the perfect environment. Restaurant managers get all the female coworkers because you're the one in power. And women are attracted to power.
True, but the problem is that all the coworkers are either minors/way too young for me or not really my type.
Despite the bullshit normies spew, only wanting someone you're attracted to is the only thing that is kinda true among incels (at least for me). Then again, it's only bad when an incel wants someone they're attracted to, perfectly understandable if it's a stacy.

I have noticed this. I like to think of myself as at least a 7/10 (call me a fakecel, idc. I'm just here because I believe in the cause). The waitresses seem to talk to me, more than girls would normally talk to me in high school. It's not just work-related questions, but actual icebreakers, like they're actually trying to have a conversation with me. Again, can't lay because minors/notforme. I would call myself an incel, but not a pedophile.

Last edited:
I have thought about this. We work in an extremely unprofessional environment and admittedly I have participated a bit, getting petty and a bit mean at times. However, no one has any documentation or proof of my wrongdoings/unprofessional behavior.

My district manager is a male (my boss's boss). So if I can get proof of this behavior and send what I can to him and perhaps make a case of sex-based discrimination since I am left out of the loop on most things since information tends to float among the foids and never get to me, then perhaps I can at least replace the core 3 manager friend group, or at least scare the fuck out of them to let them know I mean business.
Nice to know
Could be based if you did that :feelshehe:

It's not really a firm, it's a Ruby Tuesdays. I could just quit, after all I am going to college and have one year of Python under my belt so I could brush up on that and go freelance
How do you code in Pyhon? I want to learn too!

Carrying pepper spray is probably the best option

Foids are exceptionally terrible at their jobs. For every 10 females working at a job, only 1 of them might be good. For a team of 10 men working, 3 of them will be good and 1 will be an overachiever (the one who really gets shit done). In my experience working so far, foids have consistently dropped the ball many times, you can't tell them they suck, and they heavily rely on lookism. They give promotions/raises based on "oh that employee is tall. I'll give him a promotion" or "that employee is cute. I'll give him a promotion." They are absolute garbage