Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I wrong? I think even Chads walk on eggshells in our culture where all social power belongs to women

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Obviously only non-Chads are treated with general distaste and hostility but I don't think any male is in the clear when it comes to women having the power to destroy reputations and lives of men.

indeed.

there is a seething hatred of this though that is politically exploitable.

Josh Hawley 2024

hire me Republicans. :feelsLSD:

Chadlites certainly do, in any case. I've seen them completely backpedal on their own beliefs to agree and go along with what foids are saying, but only when the foids are in earshot.

Chadlites certainly do, in any case. I've seen them completely backpedal on their own beliefs to agree and go along with what foids are saying, but only when the foids are in earshot.

If you don't simp and aren't favored by their sexual choice then it's so fucking over for you in the workplace.

No, Chad doesn't walk on eggshells since he will ALWAYS be in demand.
Women need sex and that will never change.

Brutal shell pill

Chads are rarer than you think, they are worshiped by holes, the rest of men, yes, they are always at the risk of being buttfucked by the gynocentric government

Women have no power, lol. Jews have the power.

But yes Jews have elevated women and non-Whites in the West to try to hurt White men.

I think that attractive men do inevitably get given a somewhat easier time but non-White men will get a MUCH easier time.

But yes Jews have elevated women and non-Whites in the West to try to hurt White men.

I think that attractive men do inevitably get given a somewhat easier time but non-White men will get a MUCH easier time.
Jfl
No, Chad doesn't walk on eggshells since he will ALWAYS be in demand.
Women need sex and that will never change.
This
Obviously only non-Chads are treated with general distaste and hostility but I don't think any male is in the clear when it comes to women having the power to destroy reputations and lives of men.
Chad can have literal nazi tattoos and kill and rape babies and foids will still love him, there are too many examples of this

Stop being a dumbass, I am a "non-white" and it's beyond over for me. The foids hate ethnics outside of social media. On the internet they worship us like living gods, otherwise, in real life, they show their true colors and treat us like scum.

Stop being a dumbass, I am a "non-white" and it's beyond over for me. The foids hate ethnics outside of social media. On the internet they worship us like living gods, otherwise, in real life, they show their true colors and treat us like scum.

My understanding though is that you can get treated pretty well by society if you just play that card, so to speak.

I certainly would, lol

correctamundo

Eggshells only out of fear of a harassment faux.

Otherwise, Chad gets what he wants

Right. This is why all those non-white men are having such a easier time being thrown behind bars to feed the privatized prison system.

Also, between any legal or civil dispute men get fucked by women, but its still statistically easier to be a white male than an ethnic. If Brett K. had brown skin he wouldn't have had a chance in hell when accused by that old roastie.

This shit about ethnic men being elevated doesn't hold any scrutiny when looking at the numbers. Even affirmative action overwhelmingly benefits ethnic females (and white women yet again).

Sure. We're seeing lots of Hollywood stars like Brad Pitt lose their kids.

She called the fbi, which really fucked him up.

Chads are probably at higher risk for false rape claims as they are the highest sex havers and most foids false rape claims are from them being bitter about Chad smashing and dashing when she thought he was the one and that she was a princess.

Right. This is why all those non-white men are having such a easier time being thrown behind bars to feed the privatized prison system.

Also, between any legal or civil dispute men get fucked by women, but its still statistically easier to be a white male than an ethnic. If Brett K. had brown skin he wouldn't have had a chance in hell when accused by that old roastie.

This shit about ethnic men being elevated doesn't hold any scrutiny when looking at the numbers. Even affirmative action overwhelmingly benefits ethnic females (and white women yet again).

I bet south east Asians don't have an "easier time being thrown behind bars".

:lul:

I bet south east Asians don't have an "easier time being thrown behind bars".

If they commit a crime in the eyes of the gynocracy, yeah they do. Curries, rice, watermelon, cocunutcels....all suffer albeit in different ways.

Women have no power, lol.
they were given power and now they use it eg making false accusation to men and getting away with it while men get their lives ruined and they don't face any consequences, how si that not power?

they were given power and now they use it eg making false accusation to men and getting away with it while men get their lives ruined and they don't face any consequences, how si that not power?

I mean... it depends how you define power I suppose.

They're certainly not the ones in control, let's put it like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back