Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL America Is Officially Brazil

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
4Th Of July Summer GIF

I was watching the news yesterday, and they were talking about how basically a quarter of the USA is fucked because of that chemical spill and train crash. As the main story is being delivered, they have the little text scroller at the bottom for stories that aren’t as important.

>Shooting in El Paso, Texas. 3 dead and five wounded. Something something

Only in Burgerland is a mass shooting not even considered newsworthy enough to get more than three seconds on the text scroller. That makes three mass shootings this week I believe, with only one of them, the MSU shooting, receiving barely any media coverage at all. It was, of course, memoryholed once it was discovered the shooter was a Basketball-American.

Oh yeah, and then some bullshit about some Christian college in Bumfuck, Kentucky (Asbury U) having a 72hr worship service or something, with people from around the country traveling there to sing songs and pretend things are getting better.
:lul::lul::lul:

At least Brazilians don’t mutilate their cocks and let women walk around with their tits out.

Happy Mardi Gras GIF by Dawnie Marie

brazilian men are cucks and white knights

Jewish States of America is already Brazil, they are just not a third world country...not yet

We're the global capital of globalhomo, we are the Great Satan and the Whore Of Babylon both combined, in many ways we're worse than Brazil. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

America should be nuked.

Brazil has sort of always been a less functional America. We still have unparalleled economic productivity here in the US. If that’s gone, the gap between the countries will narrow even further.
At least Brazilians don’t mutilate their cocks and let women walk around with their tits out.
Plenty of trannies and degeneracy there. I bet you could pick up whores off the street in favelas.

4Th Of July Summer GIF

I was watching the news yesterday, and they were talking about how basically a quarter of the USA is fucked because of that chemical spill and train crash. As the main story is being delivered, they have the little text scroller at the bottom for stories that aren’t as important.

>Shooting in El Paso, Texas. 3 dead and five wounded. Something something

Only in Burgerland is a mass shooting not even considered newsworthy enough to get more than three seconds on the text scroller. That makes three mass shootings this week I believe, with only one of them, the MSU shooting, receiving barely any media coverage at all. It was, of course, memoryholed once it was discovered the shooter was a Basketball-American.

Oh yeah, and then some bullshit about some Christian college in Bumfuck, Kentucky (Asbury U) having a 72hr worship service or something, with people from around the country traveling there to sing songs and pretend things are getting better.
:lul::lul::lul:

Happy Mardi Gras GIF by Dawnie Marie
But they are brown and smell like poopy. If they do erenyeager things they are spared

It was, of course, memoryholed once it was discovered the shooter was a Basketball-American.
:feelskek:
At least Brazilians don’t mutilate their cocks
I'd be filled with incandescent rage if my parents had my dick cut up as an infant. The saddest thing is seeing American men who have had this caveman procedure done to them try to argue that its weird that Europeans DON'T do it - the US is a lost nation, but then so are the nations of Europe

:feelskek:

I'd be filled with incandescent rage if my parents had my dick cut up as an infant. The saddest thing is seeing American men who have had this caveman procedure done to them try to argue that its weird that Europeans DON'T do it - the US is a lost nation, but then so are the nations of Europe
Americans have no argument in favor of it other than
>It’s normal, bro
And they get confused and angry when you tell them 75% of men on Earth are not and will never be circumcised, and they’re doing just fine.

Their tiny brains can’t comprehend not being circumcised, because it’s all they’ve ever known. Having a foreskin is as alien to them as being born with a vagina.

Not so sure about that
I meant they do let women walk around with their tits out, and that’s a good thing.

If I’m gonna live in a degenerate dystopia, I might as well get to walk outside and see titties IRL.

America arrests women for taking their tops off in public, but then lets faggots walk around like this in broad daylight.