Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America, The land of the free has fallen

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Now it looks like shit, Sheboons chimping out, Libs ruining it, Indecent exposure permssion despite saying in the law indecent exposure is ILLEGAL, Yet these libs are allowed to show everything and walk around and break that law, Immigrants everywhere, Niggers with glock, The south shall rise again!

How the U.S. Military Came to Embrace the Confederate Flag - The Atlantic

Everything over there looks fucked now, I wanted to move there as a kid, Now that phones are out and everything looks like shit, I want to rather nuke it! NUKE THE NORTHERN STATES!

SLAVA SOUTH!

Last edited:
181224 confederate ap 773

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!

yes brocel this shithole country has fell and pretty much nothing can save it atp

Now it looks like shit, Sheboons chimping out, Libs ruining it, Indecent exposure permssion despite saying in the law indecent exposure is ILLEGAL, Yet these libs are allowed to show everything and walk around and break that law, Immigrants everywhere, Niggers with glock, The south shall rise again!

How the U.S. Military Came to Embrace the Confederate Flag - The Atlantic

Everything over there looks fucked now, I wanted to move there as a kid, Now that phones are out and everything looks like shit, I want to rather nuke it! NUKE THE NORTHERN STATES!

SLAVA SOUTH!

View attachment 796014
based

The south is the only thing holding this shit country together ironically haha