Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I want to taste the meat and blood of a foid (in metaverse)

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I have been eating meat everyday for months, it started out with medium-rare steak then I slowly progressed to eating rare meat.
Recently I started craving raw meat, I eat it without cutlery like an animal. Sometimes I go outside and eat in public while staring at foids. I leave the myoglobin stains on my face and it gives the appearence of blood.
Now I'm craving human flesh, I want to chew on a foid's thigh, drink her blood and gnaw on her bones. After I'm done I want to slice her up and bathe in her blood.

For law enforcement officials: this thread is satire and doesn't reflect my actual thoughts, everything said in this post is a work of fiction.

but springbok meat probably mogs foid meat. springboks are refined creatures and foids are disgusting animals

sense the feds and IT are going to be all over this post I’ll say it in all caps
(SOMEBODY PLEASE ADD THE LAMBDA SYMBOL TO MY USERNAME)

(In video game)
Every post on this account is fiction. I do not condone violence and/or illegal activity towards any person/entity mentioned in my posts
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Last edited:

I started craving raw meat, I eat it without cutlery like an animal. Sometimes I go outside and eat in public while staring at foids
Kek, that's super fucking based.
If you want to eat some human meat and taste just cut yourself (in minecraft). Cook some (liquid) blood down and it'll taste like ground meat.

I have been eating meat everyday for months, it started out with medium-rare steak then I slowly progressed to eating rare meat.
Recently I started craving raw meat, I eat it without cutlery like an animal. Sometimes I go outside and eat in public while staring at foids. I leave the myoglobin stains on my face and it gives the appearence of blood.
Now I'm craving human flesh, I want to chew on a foid's thigh, drink her blood and gnaw on her bones. After I'm done I want to slice her up and bathe in her blood.

For law enforcement officials: this thread is satire and doesn't reflect my actual thoughts, everything said in this post is a work of fiction.
Officer I don't want to eat anyone.

Glow Episode 5 GIF by The Simpsons

if we get de-anonymized, your disclaimer will not fucking matter. i'm already on a bunch of watchlists

i just wanna know what secks is like

over for jesuscels