Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based American Civil War 2.0 starting! GTHIH!

People's Republic of Texas

Rise up Texas, rise up, our land
Rise up Texas, let's stand up and chase the Washington junta away together

It's ovER, it'll be fun to watch. Americans fighting each other after years of killing innocent people.

texas mogs rest of america combined

Last edited:
People's Republic of Texas joining CSTO and Union State, Russia sends military personal and instructors to PRT. The U.S. is launching a Special Military Operation to liberate their historical territories :feelskek:
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

President: Americans have the right to bare arms...... shaved or unshaven.

based texas

Every single person from the American south that i've encountered in my life I genuinely liked. Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, Texas you name it. Pleasant and nice. I've never lived there so I can't say for certain but it definitely seems that theyre less racist to us Asian and Indian men.

West coast degenerate bastards however are truly racist against us Asian and Indian men especially the goddamn piece of shit foids.

Also side note, every single motherfucker from the east coast that I've encountered in my life I truly hated. Not just a bit. I genuinely hated every single east coast bastard that I've ever come across. West coast bastards may be degenerate pieces of shit but at least are chill, laid back, easy going, and nice most of the time.

Last edited:
Texas should secede

Lets go i will come towards jewsa and kill as many chads simps cucks and normies as i can

based texas

Every single person from the American south that i've encountered in my life I genuinely liked. Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, Texas you name it. Pleasant and nice. I've never lived there so I can't say for certain but it definitely seems that theyre less racist to us Asian and Indian men.

West coast degenerate bastards however are truly racist against us Asian and Indian men especially the goddamn piece of shit foids.

Also side note, every single motherfucker from the east coast that I've encountered in my life I truly hated. Not just a bit. I genuinely hated every single east coast bastard that I've ever come across. West coast bastards may be degenerate pieces of shit but at least are chill, laid back, easy going, and nice most of the time.
So based they worship billionaires and work hard for little pay like cucks for them? Also, cousin fuckers are known for being the most racist to anyone not white.

bruh nothing is happening right now, its well past 1PM

Texas should re-join Mexico

based texas

Does white ass have a minty after taste?

Does white ass have a minty after taste?
Not every person from the American south is white. Dude.

I've never encountered the racist stereotypical southern trash so i can't say for certain but my experiences are my experiences.

They are much more nicer than the whites from the west coast/midwest/east coast who all seem to really hate asian men.

Not every person from the American south is white. Dude.

I've never encountered the racist stereotypical southern trash so i can't say for certain but my experiences are my experiences.

They are much more nicer than the whites from the west coast/midwest/east coast who all seem to really hate asian men.
as if, kek. U sound like the typical Bobby Jindal type curry. Never relax, never trust them. Dont ever let your guard down around them or blacks for that matter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back