Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL American diplomacy in action

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/0ypb9z5D3m8

- Reject UN resolution for cease fire (because it doesn't condem Hamas)
- Reject UN resolution for humanitarian aid (because it doesn't mention Israel's rght to self-defence)
- Create a UN resolution for the unequivocal and unconditional support for Israel (without mentioning cease fire or humanitarian aid)

@based_meme

Last edited:
The JewSA is an Israeli colony

US and Israel want to act only by force, ground operation is matter of time, thousands of civilians will die, i think Israel consider the civilians of the Gaza Strip to be second-class citizens, and before occupying the territory they will exterminate all its inhabitants.

View: https://youtu.be/0ypb9z5D3m8

- Reject UN resolution for cease fire (because it doesn't condem Hamas)
- Reject UN resolution for humanitarian aid (because it doesn't mention Israel's rght to self-defence)
- Create a UN resolution for the unequivocal and unconditional support for Israel (without mentioning cease fire or humanitarian aid)

@based_meme

The UN is just a convenient political tool for NATO and her allies to bullshit the world and say that whatever action that Israel, USA, or other major NATO players take is justified according to the "international community."

american tax money hard at work. meanwhile no neetbuxx for the majority

The UN is just a convenient political tool for NATO and her allies to bullshit the world and say that whatever action that Israel, USA, or other major NATO players take is justified according to the "international community."
I'm boycotting all Japanese media and goods if they vote yes on that resolution. JFL. Most likely they will since they are USA dogs.

US and Israel want to act only by force, ground operation is matter of time, thousands of civilians will die, i think Israel consider the civilians of the Gaza Strip to be second-class citizens, and before occupying the territory they will exterminate all its inhabitants.
Jews show no mercy to Goyim that stand in their way and will murder the entire population, they will not even allow the babies to live.

Even if the resolution passed it wouldn't mean anything, the UN does fuck all as we've seen in Rwanda and recently in Myanmar and neither side would be willing to relent this late into the game as both feel completely justified in their actions by now

I'm boycotting all Japanese media and goods if they vote yes on that resolution. JFL. Most likely they will since they are USA dogs.
I'm sorry about you losing your copes, brocel, because Japan will 100% vote yes on this.