Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American "Ideals" are like a fucking disease that the Goverment tries to spread around the world.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
The best thing that ever happened to Iran was Radical Islamic's seizing power from the Shah who was in bed with America.

Sure, maybe they won't be as advanced in their infrastructure, Technology, Science or medical practices but they have something the West lost a long time ago, their soul.

They practice the right ways to be in those countries, their Women are kept in check and the average person is one of morals. Unlike in America where a bunch of rich kikes have convinced everyone that there is absolutely nothing wrong with mutilating their genitals, playing dress up and pretending to be the opposite gender.

We live in upside down world to modern day liberals and even most conservatives are now cucked as well.. The grass is blue, The sky is Green and if you question the blatant lies before your very eyes then you are simply a horrible, hateful person.

And jfl at the excuse the US Govt gives as to why Radical Islamic terrorist hate America, "they hate our freedom" is what they say and the hilarious part is the average American believes that.

Iran 60s

These were your average Iranian foids in the 60's. Make up, revealing clothing, hypergamy in Iran back then would have had to have been rampant.

Last edited:
I think a lot of Iranian youth do find US culture attractive, North Korea does the best and just doesn't allow internet.

Still, when these foids travel to Western countries, they live and behave according to the Western lifestyle.
I saw Iranian foids at my university. They seemed to be a little bit more modest than the stereotypical Western foids, but just a little bit.
Plus they told us that their country is slowly getting more and more liberal.

Still, when these foids travel to Western countries, they live and behave according to the Western lifestyle.
I saw Iranian foids at my university. They seemed to be a little bit more modest than the stereotypical Western foids, but just a little bit.
Plus they told us that their country is slowly getting more and more liberal.
Iran is not that based, the youth of Iran, similar to the youth of other 2nd and 3rd world countries, looks up to American culture and lifestyles very much, although those who are more perceptive and are living in the West may realise the truth, for most of the non-white world, American culture is still the gold standard.

Back in the day you had America and USSR competing with each other to "spread their way".
The best thing that ever happened to Iran was Radical Islamic's seizing power from the Shah who was in bed with America.

Sure, maybe they won't be as advanced in their infrastructure, Technology, Science or medical practices but they have something the West lost a long time ago, their soul.

They practice the right ways to be in those countries, their Women are kept in check and the average person is one of morals. Unlike in America where a bunch of rich kikes have convinced everyone that there is absolutely nothing wrong with mutilating their genitals, playing dress up and pretending to be the opposite gender.

We live in upside down world to modern day liberals and even most conservatives are now cucked as well.. The grass is blue, The sky is Green and if you question the blatant lies before your very eyes then you are simply a horrible, hateful person.

And jfl at the excuse the US Govt gives as to why Radical Islamic terrorist hate America, "they hate our freedom" is what they say and the hilarious part is the average American believes that.

View attachment 398233

These were your average Iranian foids in the 60's. Make up, revealing clothing, hypergamy in Iran back then would have had to have been rampant.
They have some strict dress code laws in Iran now but they can find their way around it.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F509d2998-ec02-11e7-8850-c8e01ac6f9d5.jpg

If they took off their head scarfs that's 2 years in prison.

It's like I've always said, the U.S. is far more cucked than even Canada or Sweden since it was the U.S. who exported feminism to those countries, Japan, South Korea etc.

It's like I've always said, the U.S. is far more cucked than even Canada or Sweden since it was the U.S. who exported feminism to those countries, Japan, South Korea etc.

I'd say UK is the most cucked, followed closely by Sweden, then trailing a bit farther away is Canada, with the US on its heel.

The US may have exported it, but other countries have had field days with it and restructured their societies around it.

I'd say UK is the most cucked, followed closely by Sweden, then trailing a bit farther away is Canada, with the US on its heel.

The US may have exported it, but other countries have had field days with it and restructured their societies around it.

I would say the American society is so large and diverse that it's impossible for all of them to completely embrace the American ideals, whatever they might be.

The American cultural colonies (most of Europe, AU/NZ, Canada) however are able to do so, because their societies are usually more centralized.

United States government American ideals are no longer ideals a majority of Americans want anymore and what you guys overseas got to get in your heads is that we don't even control our own government. It's all banks, corporations, big business, Wallstreet, and the military industrial complex, all of it. That's what our government serves, that's what it represents, and that is what it fights for.

And just as the United States government doesn't really give a damn about people overseas everywhere it certainly doesn't care about Americans domestically here either. The collapse of this nation and government will be the best thing to ever happen to this world as it really is insufferable globally, truly.

Last edited:

View attachment 398233