Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dont gaslight me into thinking otherwise. I have a theory that the world is conspiring against me

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
women and men are all conspiring to make my life a living hell. I truly believe that all normies secretly hate my guts. its not that they know the type of person I am, they just hate me once I expose my face

True sometimes I also get the Deja Vu that I died multiple times or maybe God's plan

We are apart of god's questionable experiments and we're his little guinea pigs

Women are conspiring against incels to keep their sexual privileges while we are touch-starved, they know that if they were in our position they would suffer, but they refuse to feel empathy towards us.

are those men and women in the same room with us? What's your nurse's take on this?

True sometimes I also get the Deja Vu that I died multiple times or maybe God's plan
marsey watching you die multiple times:

62052.jpg

women and men are all conspiring to make my life a living hell. I truly believe that all normies secretly hate my guts. its not that they know the type of person I am, they just hate me once I expose my face
You're just ugly and/or non-NT.

Normies instictively bully and prey upon ugly and non-NT males. It is biologically ingrained in them.

There is no need for a hidden conspiracy.