Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill American incels should tighten up their OpSec. Just in case they actually follow up on this.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
EmRAtmxXIAIn4d4

It was common knowledge that while both candidates for POTUS would give incels nothing really, it was clear that Trump wasn't gonna persecute us as a group. The incel menace only exists in the minds of liberal feminists, an important part of the Biden coalition - and that has resulted in this campaign promise.

Last edited:
It's okay @PPEcel says there's nothing to worry about and this mainly applies to domestic abusers in relationships with women.

It's okay @PPEcel says there's nothing to worry about and this mainly applies to domestic abusers in relationships with women.

I am not so sure. When I read this list of liberal bugaboos I think they'll work hard to get the entire 'manosphere' (which would include us) booted off the open web and there might be mass doxxings going along with it.

I am not so sure. When I read this list of liberal bugaboos I think they'll work hard to get the entire 'manosphere' (which would include us) booted off the open web and there might be mass doxxings going along with it.
I know I was being partially sarcastic about that.
Also don't forget that the definition of domestic violence has been expanded to any disputes between a male and people in their household or community.

And also that "harassment and violence" against women (especially among Biden's constituents and increasingly the legal system following the court of public opinion) is increasingly including and considering the posting of unflattering things about women or things that may make women look like bad people, even if it is on pseudo-anonymous sites that people would have to go out of their way to access and get offended by.

Last edited:
what a coper.
tbh and not just this but knowing Biden's whole history.

He co sponsored VAWA.
He was known even among the more moderate MRAs as Joe VAWA Biden, the politician who pushed legislation that increased men getting locked up for any altercation with their spouse.

He fanned the flames of suspicion and guilt during Obama's Dear Colleague Letter policies that set up kangaroo courts and increased penalties for any cases of sexual assault and reduced due process for male college students.

I know I was being partially sarcastic about that.
Also don't forget that the definition of domestic violence has been expanded to any disputes between a male and people in their household or community.

And also that "harassment and violence" against women (especially among Biden's constituents and increasingly the legal system following the court of public opinion) includes posting unflattering things about women or things that may make women look like bad people, even if it is on pseudo-anonymous sites that people would have to go out of their way to access and get offended by.

Speech is equivalent to violence according to most members of the Biden camp, the Dems long term project was and will be to abolish 1A and write European style restrictions on speech into law. To a large extent Big Tech ToS already enforces such a rule set on the consumer internet platforms - but very enterprising individuals can still dodge that by building their own things, for now...

The main goal is to make Trumpian populist politics impossible in the future by denying Trump's base to even talk about the things that concern them. Incels and the manosphere, are grouped into that base. Whether it's true or not doesn't matter, in the Schmittian sense they have defined us to be their enemy.

248-181015_carlschmitt.jpg

Last edited:
Does he even live in the us?

Speech is equivalent to violence for most members of the Biden camp, the Dems long term project will be to abolish 1A and write European style restrictions on speech into law.
Yup but here is another thing.
The speech equivalent to violence is only the speech they object to.

The SPLC went after MRAs putting them on "hate watch" (and later classifying them as male supremacists) for merely expressing disapproval of men sacrificing their lives for women

Meanwhile radfemhub which had posts by women in daycare positions and where there were posts about abusing male babies and children wasn't at all brought up or addressed by the SPLC and radfemhub users sent gifts to the SPLC for targeting MRAs.

To a large extent Big Tech ToS already enforces such a rule set - but very enterprising individuals can still dodge that by building their own things, for now...
This whole "build your own platform", "I believe in free speech but there isn't such a thing as free speech without consequences." bullshit is just obfuscation and misdirection.

A king that was going to chop off someone's head for blaspheming him could say the same thing.
"You have a right to free speech but not a right to consequences from that speech, and you have to accept the punishment that has resulted as a consequence of your hateful language."

And companies like reddit and twitter are hiding behind their content policies about being "free speech sites and places for open expression of ideas" while selectively censoring and banning communities that they don't like:
replacement of mods in r/the_donald and eventual banning, "fact checking" Trump's tweets for example;
in addition to selective promotion of left leaning news on their frontpage (have you seen what the stories pinned on reddit's frontpage and twitter's trending panel are usually about? All anti trump, pro liberal policies, immigration, pro female, stirring up this idea there's a war on women because women can't get taxpayer funded abortions and contraceptive coverage)

He apparently voted in the US 2020 Presidential election so I would assume he lives in the United States and is a citizen of the United States currently.
The law does not permit people who don't live in the United States and who are not citizens to vote with maybe the exception of people in the US armed forces, to my knowledge.

From his previous avi with the University of Oxford logo I assumed he lived in the UK but traveled to and from the UK and US. Maybe that changed in the last few months idk.

The main goal is to make Trumpian populist politics impossible in the future by denying Trump's base to even talk about the things that concern them. Incels and the manosphere, are grouped into that base. Whether it's true or not doesn't matter, in the Schmittian sense they have defined us to be their enemy.

248-181015_carlschmitt.jpg
Oh I know that very well.
And they are so hell bent on forcing everyone into their narrative that they'll claim that ethnic incels complaining about women's selective dating preferences are racist far right extremists allied with the alt-right.
Imo this removal for any nuance and the two-dimensional "good guys versus bad guys narrative" also explains their insistence that people can no longer afford to say they are apolitical and how apolitical people are immediately labeled far right nazis or at least "suspected" extremists by the media.
I have a feeling that some of the subs like r/mgtow due to a lot (but not all) members of their sub's support for the rhetoric and policies of Donald Trump increased reddit trying to target that sub for quarantining and eventual banning.

Last edited:
I don’t care tbh I use a vpn

JFL locking someone up for calling them a faggot online
:feelskek:

That’s FAGGOT SHIT:lul::lul::lul::lul:

The UK I believe, but as an elite aspirant he's ridin' with Biden, obviously. European libs celebrated Biden's victory in similar manner as American libs. In the end American politics is world politics, the US de facto decides on the foreign policies of Europe and the Anglosphere and sets the terms in international trade. The internet, as means of distribution of cultural memes, is dominated by (nominally) American companies and platforms.

In a way we are all Americans in one way or another.

"I believe in free speech but there isn't such a thing as free speech without consequences."

Anything preceding a 'but' in a political statement is just filler.

Last edited:
There is some information going around that the democrats are not protecting Biden anymore since he got elected. Since that is happening, Glen Greenwald, Tara Reid, and his critics are now coming after him later on. Not only that there will be more lawsuits coming up on Monday to target both Biden & his son Hunter as well the obvious election fraud & postal worker bullshit that is ongoing.

r/IncelTear is dreaming if they think this will happen. With an republican-held Senate and the House far-left SJW dems loosing several seats to popular republicans. Biden is going to have a tough time to even push his policies through, let alone pass anything.

Jfl, you guys are going to live the next 4 years afraid of being put in some incel concentration camp.

We will see our human rights be taken away... Simply for being too ugly :cryfeels:

There is some information going around that the democrats are not protecting Biden anymore since he got elected. Since that is happening, Glen Greenwald, Tara Reid, and his critics are now coming after him later on. Not only that there will be more lawsuits coming up on Monday to target both Biden & his son Hunter as well the obvious election fraud & postal worker bullshit that is ongoing.
If true that will probably be more intended to render VP Kamala Harris as the defacto first woman president of the United States.
r/IncelTear is dreaming if they think this will happen. With an republican-held Senate and the House far-left SJW dems loosing several seats to popular republicans. Biden is going to have a tough time to even push his policies through, let alone pass anything.
But there is the issue that popped up that bypasses the predicted gridlock: executive orders.
Following extended gridlock by House Republicans Obama began issuing exectutive orders setting in place pardons for "undocumented" immigrants.
Don't forget that even before that in 2011 Obama went to war and screwed up Libya without any declaration of war from congress and by executive action.

He wanted to do the same thing in Syria in 2013.

President Kamala Harris is even scarier than Biden. Imagine a woke tyranny run on an international scale by HR ladies (a.k.a. cops working for management).

He'll rule via executive orders, and unlike with Trump, the bureaucracy and the press (unofficial arm of the government) will cooperate.

FWIW in the UK you can already be thrown in jail for stuff you post online - stuff that would have been completely legal in the USA, libs want that for the USA. In the UK it's already a reality.

Last edited:
President Kamala Harris is even scarier than Biden. Imagine a woke tyranny run on a national scale by HR ladies (a.k.a. cops).

She also helped shutdown backpage, a place where sexless males could at least cope with trying to get into contact with prostitutes to get laid.
Backpage being banned pushed the whole prostitution industry back underground in the US.

He'll rule via executive orders, and unlike with Trump, the bureaucracy and the press (unofficial arm of the government) will cooperate.
Just like the media did during the Obama administration.

From what to expect from a Biden administration I believe you can think what Obama's third term would have been like plus cancel culture and increased witch hunting for "misogyny" with the added benefit of the ongoing moral panic hyped up in the media and social media about incels and "male supremacists".

And of course more prosecution of whisteblowers that come out against the surveilance state and constitutional overreaches and strange dissappearances or deaths of journalists that actually speak truth to power.
Michael Hastings (1980-2013)

Last edited:
tbh and not just this but knowing Biden's whole history.

He co sponsored VAWA.
He was known even among the more moderate MRAs as Joe VAWA Biden, the politician who pushed legislation that increased men getting locked up for any altercation with their spouse.

He fanned the flames of suspicion and guilt during Obama's Dear Colleague Letter policies that set up kangaroo courts and increased penalties for any cases of sexual assault and reduced due process for male college students.
Wow, I didn't know all that. Biden is pretty shitty.

Dark days ahead for you boiz

I have seen a lot of people here post comments that are ALREADY enough to get them thrown in prison for years even under our current laws. Pro tip: threatening to commit felonies can and likely will get you arrested. Typing "in minecraft" after doesn't change anything.

Despite what the media is saying even (((they))) know 99.999% of us aren't dangerous. As long as direct threats of violence or other serious crime aren't being made you'll be fine. Best case scenario nothing happens. Worst case scenario, they shut this site down and we'll have to go somewhere else.

Despite what the media is saying even (((they))) know 99.999% of us aren't dangerous. As long as direct threats of violence or other serious crime aren't being made you'll be fine. Best case scenario nothing happens. Worst case scenario, they shut this site down and we'll have to go somewhere else.
The problem is half this forum is fucking retarded and literally tells people to commit terrorism or threatens to commit it themselves with their "go ER" shit.

The problem is half this forum is fucking retarded and literally tells people to commit terrorism or threatens to commit it themselves with their "go ER" shit.
Another thing is that it's a lot more covert (since you can't explicitly discuss illegal activities here), so it's subject to interpretation (most people here think of it as just a meme, but lurkers and the government could see it as something serious) and that could very well be the motivation for some government to shut it down. So I guess it's up to the mods to decide how much they want to restrict stuff like that tbh

We are screwed. This place could get heavily monitored in the future or possibly even shutdown. An even scarier scenario I am coming up with is that we could even face legal troubles for what we are posting.

We are screwed. This place could get heavily monitored in the future or possibly even shutdown. An even scarier scenario I am coming up with is that we could even face legal troubles for what we are posting.

We are screwed. This place could get heavily monitored in the future
Imo it already is.

or possibly even shutdown.
If an incel attack happens that can be pinned on this site that's no out of question.
After the AM attack there were people trying to get this site shut down even though AM never mentioned this site in particular but before his attack had mentioned how an 'incel rebellion' had begun on his facebook.

An even scarier scenario I am coming up with is that we could even face legal troubles for what we are posting.
I think that's the reason chudur-budur requested a ban from this site in the end of May.

It's gonna be hard to infiltrate the I.N.C.E.L. Our base Shadow Moses is in the middle of the ocean.

If an incel attack happens that can be pinned on this site that's no out of question.
After the AM attack there were people trying to get this site shut down even though AM never mentioned this site in particular but before his attack had mentioned how an 'incel rebellion' had begun on his facebook.
Mentioning incel is pretty bad before going ER. If someone does they should remove all traces that they were ever associated with us
I think that's the reason chudur-budur requested a ban from this site in the end of May.
He did seem scared in general and constantly said that his stuff was satire. The mods already delete stuff that would get you in trouble and even more

Never post anything explicit, give out personal info about yourself, also use a proxy, never post face anywhere, delete your social media,etc.

Never post anything explicit, give out personal info about yourself, also use a proxy, never post face anywhere, delete your social media,etc.

@PPEcel , why the cuckery?

14642.jpg

Mentioning incel is pretty bad before going ER. If someone does they should remove all traces that they were ever associated with us
The mods don't allow threads and posts to be removed because a lot of valuable conversation and insight can be lost.
It even said that in the rules before you sign up for an account.

Besides anything that is posted online is backed up somewhere and archived if not by curious members of the public then by ISPs and security and intelligence agencies.
The NSA leaks in 2013 by Snowden revealed as much.

Everything you type online even if not sent and posted publicly is probably saved as input somewhere too.

He did seem scared in general and constantly said that his stuff was satire. The mods already delete stuff that would get you in trouble and even more
Yeah but he didn't have as much things that were even problematic besides crude humor. He did post leading up to his requested ban that he felt like he was under increased suspicion so he had his reasons.

The mods don't allow threads and posts to be removed because a lot of valuable conversation and insight can be lost.
It even said that in the rules before you sign up for an account.

Besides anything that is posted online is backed up somewhere and archived if not by curious members of the public then by ISPs and security and intelligence agencies.
The NSA leaks in 2013 by Snowden revealed as much.

Everything you type online even if not sent and posted publicly is probably saved as input somewhere too.
Maybe. Then let’s hope that situation won’t happen.
Yeah but he didn't have as much things that were even problematic besides crude humor. He did post leading up to his requested ban that he felt like he was under increased suspicion so he had his reasons.
Maybe he lived in a different country with different laws if he felt he could be in trouble for what he said

They will definitely focus on incels then.