Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel American Psycho sucks

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This movie is one of the most garbage trash pieces of shit I've seen. So many retards zoomers keep calling this movie great when it's literally a radfem fantasy.

The entire movie is a "commentary on toxic masculinity" while simultaneously being a way to fulfill the sexual fantasies of the female directors. What I mean by this is that the movie follows and focuses on an attractive serial killer Chad who kills attractive women, and later in the movie gives the self insert unattractive woman mercy because he feels bad.

Even outside of it being a deranged feminist fantasy the end of the movie is fucking retarded. I'm sure the directors saw the end of The King of Comedy or Taxi Driver and fell into believing it was all an illusion being the retarded femroids that they are. So in an attempt to make their movie sound smarter and deep they throw in a bunch of plot twists at the end about how it's JuSt AlL aN iLluSiOn! When the plot twists had no foreshadowing and they're so obviously just there so they can again get all the retarded goy to praise them for having an ambiguous ending.

This movie is one of the most garbage trash pieces of shit I've seen. So many retards zoomers keep calling this movie great when it's literally a radfem fantasy.

The entire movie is a "commentary on toxic masculinity" while simultaneously being a way to fulfill the sexual fantasies of the female directors. What I mean by this is that the movie follows and focuses on an attractive serial killer Chad who kills attractive women, and later in the movie gives the self insert unattractive woman mercy because he feels bad.

Even outside of it being a deranged feminist fantasy the end of the movie is fucking retarded. I'm sure the directors saw the end of The King of Comedy or Taxi Driver and fell into believing it was all an illusion being the retarded femroids that they are. So in an attempt to make their movie sound smarter and deep they throw in a bunch of plot twists at the end about how it's JuSt AlL aN iLluSiOn! When the plot twists had no foreshadowing and they're so obviously just there so they can again get all the retarded goy to praise them for having an ambiguous ending.
shut your mouth, dumbhead.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCdlfdahhrE

its good for the meme and only the meme

I AGREE

FUCK YOU TOO

american psycho GIF

Same with Fight Club, a feminist masterpiece by tranny lover palahniuk, a deconstruction of masculism with a focus on "toxic masculinity" and identity, extremely subversive.

Last edited:

The book is better and is about a shizo incel cuck who thinks he is chad and hotshit when really he is a normie at best who thinks of going er.

The book alludes to the fact its all larp unlike the movie which only reveals that truth at the end

it's very overrated, I don't like it either

Same with Fight Club, a feminist masterpiece by tranny lover palahniuk, a deconstruction of masculism with a focus on "toxic masculinity" and identity, extremely subversive.
From the interviews I've seen he's pretty pro-men.

The Guardian try to feminazi-trap him in this interview, but he seems to bat it off. He says the reason incels attach themselves to Fight Club is because men have such few stories about them, basically. And when asked about incels he redirects the question and brings up extreme feminists like Valerie Solanas. And he went on Rogan.

Ah yes the jacked rich chad who's dad is uber rich is still seen as a loser by everyone around him and is blackpilled for some reason.
Fight Club, a feminist masterpiece
Ends with him killing his toxic masculinity by shooting himself, demonstrating that it's so deeply ingrained in men that only suicide gets rid of it. It's a misandrists fantasy. I think it could be salvaged if I heavily edit the ending and use AI to alter their sentences.
Also it was interesting that their idea of masculinity was anarcho-primitivism.

I don't think Fight Club is a critique of toxic masculinity. It's obvious very pro masculinity. Especially the movie.

Ah yes the jacked rich chad who's dad is uber rich is still seen as a loser by everyone around him and is blackpilled for some reason.

Ends with him killing his toxic masculinity by shooting himself, demonstrating that it's so deeply ingrained in men that only suicide gets rid of it. It's a misandrists fantasy. I think it could be salvaged if I heavily edit the ending and use AI to alter their sentences.
Yeah, the ending was a bit cucked but they trigger Anarcho primitivism so I'd argue it's not completely cucked. It doesn't necessarily portray it as a bad thing.

its like a low budget indie movie.

The book is better and is about a shizo incel cuck who thinks he is chad and hotshit when really he is a normie at best who thinks of going er.

The book alludes to the fact its all larp unlike the movie which only reveals that truth at the end
Is there any parts of it that apply he's just normie visually?

Actually nevermind. The movie's director did intend to portray Tyler as bad but the author of the book had different intentions.

Yeah, the ending was a bit cucked but they trigger Anarcho primitivism so I'd argue it's not completely cucked. It doesn't necessarily portray it as a bad thing.
Yeah the ending is what cucked it all. I actually enjoyed Tyler's expression of masculinity and agreed with his philosophy. I think the ending can be salvaged with Ai editing their voices and editing out the female, make it so the main character actually embraces Tyler's vision. One of my hobbies when I get a new pc is sanitizing media of subversion.

Yeah the ending is what cucked it all. I actually enjoyed Tyler's expression of masculinity and agreed with his philosophy. I think the ending can be salvaged with Ai editing their voices and editing out the female, make it so the main character actually embraces Tyler's vision. One of my hobbies when I get a new pc is sanitizing media of subversion.
Based I'd like to see your edit if you ever make it.

Is there any parts of it that apply he's just normie visually?
Well his ''gf'' (evelyn) is cucking him (assuming he isn't imaging her has his gf in the first place)

She makes comments about him balding and shit but he denies it and other kind of remarks like that which he denies.

Well his ''gf'' (evelyn) is cucking him (assuming he isn't imaging her has his gf in the first place)

She makes comments about him balding and shit but he denies it and other kind of remarks like that which he denies.
Brutal

It's a bit like Fight Club, stories with a precautionary undercurrent which everyone ignores bc nobody cares about the author's boring moralizing.

Was going to watch it to see what all the memes were about, but didn’t when I heard it was directed by a foid. Just from seeing clips on YouTube, it seems like you’re correct.

The moment I saw it was directed by a foid, I knew it’d be a commentary on le heckin patriarchy. I take some solace in the fact that the memes are used in primarily male spaces and that some of us find them enjoyable. The director probably was hoping for the opposite, that we’d be demoralized by those scenes or that women would use them to mock men.

Also, there’s no way anyone could actually consider this an “incel movie.” The main character is a Chad. He has a relationship and regular sex. He has a secretary he speaks to in a way that would get us fired and shunned from society if we did the same. Heck, just the fact that he has a secretary, most of us are locked out of those kinds of positions thanks to gynocentrism and lookism.

I’m curious to read the book which iirc is written by a guy. I need to find out first about his intentions and if he’s a feminist, since I am a really slow reader and it’d be a commitment.

the end of the movie is fucking retarded.
Also agree with this. To me it seemed she made it that way to just clown the rest of the movie and make sure people saw it as something that wasn’t to be taken seriously. So in other words, instead of anyone being able to look up to the main character, the viewers are left with a sense of confusion since they don’t know what was real and what wasn’t. Stupid shit.

It doesn't matter what the ending of the movie says, starting up a fight club with the homies is why men like the movie and that's how people walk away from that movie. Spinning some retarded ending to an otherwise based movie isn't doing what the writers or retarded producers think it does. Same goes with American History X, all the speeches Derek or his dad give are solid criticisms of the browning of America, some retarded twist of him getting raped by other racists and meeting some funny negro in jail isn't gonna convince anyone with an average IQ that racist Derek didn't have a good point.

American Psycho is just funny and entertaining, I don't try to find a deeper meaning in it than that.

Last edited: