Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American women do look insufferable from what ive seen

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian stacy?.... :(
★★★★★
1 Mar 2023 — New data from the Pew Research Center has shown that 63% of men under 30 are choosing to be single – up from 51% in 2019.

they are some of the most venomous entitled serpentesque people you'll ever meet.

they are some of the most venomous entitled serpentesque people you'll ever meet.
Yeah, Im glad i dont live in america, Pretty bad here too and the women are bitches but id be in jail just for being ugly if i lived there.

Yeah, Im glad i dont live in america, Pretty bad here too and the women are bitches but id be in jail just for being ugly if i lived there.
youre scandi right? what are they like over there

youre scandi right? what are they like over there
Drunk every week and fuck chad alot, living the empowered feminist dream before post walling as a roastie

Very good, would like to know the figures in Germany ngl

1 Mar 2023 — New data from the Pew Research Center has shown that 63% of men under 30 are choosing to be single – up from 51% in 2019.
u mean 63% of men under 30 are single? lol wut. this many incels?

Drunk every week and fuck chad alot, living the empowered feminist dream before post walling as a roastie
Scandinavia is probably nice for nature maxxing, but seems really bad for incels.

No one chooses to be single they are forced to be.

white anglo american foids are hostile, evil, and racist slobs. white ethnic american foids still bad but noticeably better.

ethnic american foids still bad but noticeably better than white anglo american or white ethnic american foids.

and being here in CA they are the worst of the worst of the american foids.

Do ethnics have any halo power over there. Like 80% of the women there are blonde.
We got alot of asians a while ago mostly women and businessmen from china or something i think

Theyre “choosing” to be single because theyre embarrased to admit that 98% of women go for the top 5% of men.

America is a country built on degeneracy. They encourage this behavior.
And spread it to other countries, Therefore america should be nuked JFL

Because america basically controls the world at this point
No shit

Dance-dance-Revolution

Attachments

• 2013715184225399734_20.jpg
    2013715184225399734_20.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3