Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

americancels, what do you get on your submarine sandwiches?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
title tbh

I usually get an italian with everything on it or a steak and cheese,

I'd like a toasted sandwich with peppers, turkey, tomato, lettuce, bacon, mustard, on some whole-wheat bread maby :feelsaww:

Sauces are forbidden by the way, especially mayo :feelswhat:

the italian kind with salami, pepperoni and ham :feelsohh:

I'd like a toasted sandwich with peppers, turkey, tomato, lettuce, bacon, mustard, on some whole-wheat bread maby :feelsaww:

Sauces are forbidden by the way, especially mayo :feelswhat:
agreed about the mayo. you need to use salt, pepper, oil, and vinegar.

-turkey
-lettuce
-all cheeses
-tomatoes
-mayo
-pickles
-12 inch wheat bread cut in half

i dont go to subway anymore. they made me angry when i find out my bread isnt actually bread. and the tuna isnt actually tuna. and the chicken isnt 100% chicken. and people are fucking with my lettuce and not washing it. holy shit i've never worked in the food industry (i did but not for long) but god dammit why does every fucking fast food worker like to shit in other peoples food? god dammit i hate that i cant cook:feelsohgod:

-turkey
-lettuce
-all cheeses
-tomatoes
-mayo
-pickles

i dont go to subway anymore. they made me angry when i find out my bread isnt actually bread. and the tuna isnt actually tuna. and the chicken isnt 100% chicken. and people are fucking with my lettuce and not washing it. holy shit i've never worked in the food industry (i did but not for long) but god dammit why does every fucking fast food worker like to shit in other peoples food? god dammit i hate that i cant cook:feelsohgod:
Yep. My coworkers all go there, can't stand that place. Can't comprehend how they eat there daily

ham, turkey, pickle. But a don't go to subway.

Prefiero comer un submarino cubano.

- chicken teriyaki or some other chicken meat.
- choptole sotuwhest
-guafomole most times
-babananpepers and jalepeno.
-salt
-herbs breae
-mayo
- American cheese toadted
-spinach leaves and tomato most tjmes
-turkey
-lettuce
-all cheeses
-tomatoes
-mayo
-pickles

ye this is big problem alot of the food is prepared badly jnjdealky. but for sandwiches literally too expensive and painful to make at home tbh

This is a really comfy question ngl

Usually get turkey, lettuce, peppers on whole or italian bread. Occasionally cheese and tomatoes

Normies in a nutshell tbh
They skimp on preparing the food and then demand you still tip them and thank them when you order. Depends on what kind of restaurant you go to though tbh the food in restaurants is always prepared the worst in places where there are a lot of really young or old people working and in ghetto areas for some reason.
Yep. My coworkers all go there, can't stand that place. Can't comprehend how they eat there daily
tbh normies have strong stomachs and can eat food that would make the average incel sick and malnourished in just a few days.
ham, turkey, pickle. But a don't go to subway.
Personally find that ham to other meat toppings like turkey usually overpowers the taste of the turkey imo. But warm ham and turkey slices can go well if you are particularly hungry
- chicken teriyaki or some other chicken meat.
- choptole sotuwhest
-guafomole most times
-babananpepers and jalepeno.
-salt
-herbs breae
-mayo
- American cheese toadted
-spinach leaves and tomato most tjmes
Condiment mogger ngl

Lettuce, Turkey, cheese, peppers

Personally find that ham to other meat toppings like turkey usually overpowers the taste of the turkey imo. But warm ham and turkey slices can go well if you are particularly hungry
I can taste the turkey

you can get subs from local places too, i rarely eat at subway

They put some stale salad in Europe.