Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Subhuman Trait: You Don't Get Along w/ Your Parents/Family

F

fucknpcs

Greycel
Title.....I envy those 90s sitcom-esque families that all mesh together happily in genetic utopia with subconcious tendencies that all work in harmony with each other. My mom nags me and tells me that she "hates" me just because I spilled some water on the floor or put my cup in the "wrong" place. I would happilly kill someone in a blood sacrifice or as a hitman just to get enough money to get the fuck out of this place since my only option right now is the homeless shelter. Bad credit and no jerb makes renting a regular cheap apartment out of the question.

My relationship with my mother is complete shit, I’m always arguing with her

Halo effectpill

My relationship with my mother is complete shit, I’m always arguing with her

Yea, if one can't get along with their birth giver, then why would it be any better with a gf? Some people just shouldn't breed.

Yea, if one can't get along with their birth giver, then why would it be any better with a gf? Some people just shouldn't breed.
Including foids

My mother was a completely abused bitch to me and I was living with her past the age of 18 which was my mistake she died of alcoholism and I am embarrassed that I cried about her in front of my father my father yelled at me and called me a fucking pussy retard because I cried over her death I wish I never did now my father has brain cancer currently and I never visit him I live alone and I'm independent with my copes I don't expect I will ever find love because of my ugliness and my height problems man I wish I was simply aborted so I wouldn't have to live this shit-filled life

Absolutely.
You can sense that they see you as less valuable because of your looks.

My mother was a completely abused bitch to me and I was living with her past the age of 18 which was my mistake she died of alcoholism and I am embarrassed that I cried about her in front of my father my father yelled at me and called me a fucking pussy retard because I cried over her death I wish I never did now my father has brain cancer currently and I never visit him I live alone and I'm independent with my copes I don't expect I will ever find love because of my ugliness and my height problems man I wish I was simply aborted so I wouldn't have to live this shit-filled life

what would you do if you still had to live with him? You should go ER on anyone that calls you a pussy for crying, what's the point of putting up with it unless you're afraid of the consequences?