Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Americans are stupid, Dont even know where most countries in europe are

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Stupid americans, Stupid!

A lot of Americans don't know were Europe is

I mean.. they let niggers fuck their white daughters now so

AMERICA HATE THREAD NOW!

Burn the american flag and change it with a confederate one, I rest my nuts

Geography is illegal there

Fat cheeseburger eaters!

Walmart warriors on suicide watch

Katana wielding mountain dew sipping americucks that cant even fit thru the walmart door bc of too much walkers/fat

America, Where is france? America be like: We dont know sir, Were stupid as hell!

the ones in liberal states are the dumbest youll ever meet. They cant even do basic tasks let alone find europe on a map. I can easily name every country in europe.
DO IT YOU CUCK!

NAME EVERY COUNTRY IN EUROPE ON A PLAIN MAP USE PAINT!
the ones in liberal states are the dumbest youll ever meet. They cant even do basic tasks let alone find europe on a map. I can easily name every country in europe.
THIS IS YOUR CHALLENGE FOR TODAY!

B8bdc7e11ed8ca2a9b1a416e4a80687b 3520131836

@30klhlvwizard

Here is the map, I want to see all of europe!

Is europe that country right in the middle of africa? It’s been so long since I studied geography

Oh is russia in sweden the american asked

tbf Canadians are just as bad. Anytime I even bring up another country in conversation its almost always they ask where it is baffles me. some normie thought Serbia (when traveling was brought up by them and I said where Id go) they thought it was somewhere in the middle east JFL even started trying to explain where it is in relation to other countries where Italy or Greece confused them more.

DO IT YOU CUCK!
@Lonelyus Show some respect to my friend you soyfag
Don't even dare to call someone a "cuck" when you don't even have the balls to tag me while talking shit behind my back

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Luzifer

Europeans are stupid, they don't even know where most USA states are

Baltic to balkans is all I need to know

I hate this country and everything it currently stands for.

I hate this country and everything it currently stands for.
Wild west and feminism abolishment and girlfriends and stable monogamy or the russians should invade it together with china

Bruh, OFC we know where you fuckers reside, IK alot of these fucking states!
I'm not american, but the US is much better than europe

I'm not american, but the US is much better than europe
OK you woke faggot, You realise the US is what spreads this cancer, The whole world laughts at america!

OK you woke faggot, You realise the US is what spreads this cancer, The whole world laughts at america!
Europe is far more leftist than US

I do wonder how many states in America the average euro could point to I know all of them but i am probably in the minority

I do wonder how many states in America the average euro could point to I know all of them but i am probably in the minority
North Caronline, South carolina, Florida, Washington DC, Maryland, Maine, Tennesee, California, North dakota, South dakota, New Jersey, New York, Detroit, Manhattan, Thats just a few of them!