Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i feel like being blackpilled by animal/wildlife documentaries tonight. any recommendations?

benzocel

benzocel

Recruit
★★
i know this sounds stupid as shit but basically i want recommendations for shit like planet earth but like for episodes that are about mating and show how its only the strong and the masculine that succeed in the mating world even among animals?

I wanna know too so I’m leaving a comment here to get back here easier. Also you like watching nature documentaries too?

i know this sounds stupid as shit but basically i want recommendations for shit like planet earth but like for episodes that are about mating and show how its only the strong and the masculine that succeed in the mating world even among animals?
You basically know what happens in the animal kingdom.
We humans are so deluted into thinking that we are very diffrent from animals and the laws of nature does not concern us.

You basically know what happens in the animal kingdom.
We humans are so deluted into thinking that we are very diffrent from animals and the laws of nature does not concern us.
even normies know that at a subconscious level i think but those fuckheads would never actually believe in it earnestly and verbalize it because it would go against the gaslighting those guys do