Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Americucks talking about money

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I find it funny how americucks have a tendencie to inflate everything all the time, and that also applies to the money they earn.

For instance, in the Graham Stephan Show, you see a lot of american foids talking about their wage, what they make, what they save ...

First alien thing to me, an europoor, is that americucks always talk about their YEARLY salary ... Like, wtf man. You only get paid on news years eve, and then starve for an entire year ? Why the hell are you talking about a yearly number, instead of a more accurate monthly wage, if not to "brag" in the most retarded way, because a yearly "big number" is supposed to feel impressive ? :feelstastyman:

Second, they talk about their wage before mandatory deductions and taxes, which means you have to divide the "big yearly number" by at least two in order to get an idea of how much they effectively put in their pocket.

And finally, all of them are engaged into retarded debts to buy a brand new car or fancy house equipment, which from an european standpoints seems retarded af. If you can't buy it cash, you can't buy it.

In the end, americucks really have a shit tier "mog" mentality, like they try to find any crook to somehow seem like the "big deal" while in fact they are just normie tier shit heads. The current state of hypergamy certainly goes from that, or at least is amplified by this "culture".

Last edited:
A Broke chad has more pussy then a Millionaire 5 foot 4 Indian guy

A Broke chad has more pussy then a Millionaire 5 foot 4 Indian guy
Yes, but an inflated big number Chad can mog his more honest counterparts.

First alien thing to me, an europoor, is that americucks always talk about their YEARLY salary ... Like, wtf man. You only get paid on news years eve, and then starve for an entire year ? Why the hell are you talking about a yearly number, instead of a more accurate monthly wage, if not to "brag" in the most retarded way, because a yearly "big number" is supposed to feel impressive ? :feelstastyman:
no, there are more flexible pay days and a yearly salary is easier to visualize

In the end, americucks really have a shit tier "mog" mentality
everyone does these days :feelsbadman:

I live below us poverty level

This has never made sense to me either.
When ever you apply for a loan or apartment they only care about the big yearly pretax number to decide.
should be decided on the net income that I actually have in my pocket.

USofA must be destroyed

By buying food in bulk during sales.
Making my own booze. Cheap 15-20% wine. Handroll cigs. Cheap internet/phone.

I actually save money too! Or buy bools, tools, or food plants.

No car. Cheap rent and electric. Apx $[email protected]

Yet i have more cash on hand for emergency that many people that get twice as much. Lately I've been selling plants for crypto. Mostly FREE 2 me plants and 3x shipping. Also planning on selling fruit tree clones...