Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When you hear a foid say anything ridiculous about men, realize that they are only talking about Chad

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Every time a foid makes sweeping generalizations about guys in relationships and the trash they do, keep in mind that they are only talking about the men they want.

Seriously. "Men love to play games" "Men are busy after fucking for the first time" "Guys can't settle for one girl" . All of this is false, unless you're only talking about the man who consistently gets laid, in which case it's completely true. However, it appears that we're somehow responsible for Chad's actions.

ugly men are invisible to women

Personality detector not working

Facts foid apply experiences which
Chad to men like us who are invisible to them

I think it's true, lots of men coping with games, most of gamers are men who can't get sex at all or have it rarely.
Bullshit gamers are all chads/normies truecels like me rot. @Rabbi Schneerson @Zer0/∞ @AsiaCel gamers are fakecels

when foids say something about how 'men' are villains, they are actually talking about Chad

when foids say something about the patriarchy, they are actually fantasizing about being fucked down by Chad

when foids say something nice about their normie bf, they are actually talking about Chad

Chad is LAW

reward chads for bad behavior, punish virgin men for good behavior

Bullshit gamers are all chads/normies truecels like me rot. @Rabbi Schneerson @Zer0/∞ @AsiaCel gamers are fakecels
How bro ? I think it’s a mixed like some look like nick eh 30 and some look like clix

Water but yes.
The "women don't want nice guys" meme is actually true, that's why it makes them seethe and get so defensive is because they know it's true.
Women select horrible violent men that want to rape and abuse them, it's literally their fault and always has been.

Last edited:
true. If you're bad at everything anyway, you won't play

Water but yes.
The "women don't want nice guys" meme is actually true, that's why it makes them seethe and get so defensive is because they know it's true.
Women select horrible violent men that want to rape and abuse them, it's literally their fault and always has been.
We must return to arranged marriages. Foids only select the biggest trash out there. We must remove all that so called foid's rights and put them in their right place. The Chad carousel has to be stopped without any grace. All dating apps must be banned immediately.

true. If you're bad at everything anyway, you won't play
More like if ur non nt we would probably be pro if we were ntfags who even picked up a controller or console

We must return to arranged marriages. Foids only select the biggest trash out there. We must remove all that so called foid's rights and put them in their right place. The Chad carousel has to be stopped without any grace. All dating apps must be banned immediately.
Patriarchy is what built the modern world, I don't think the world can maintain this level of prosperity and peace without patriarchy.
Something bad is coming if men do not learn how to take control of women again.

Patriarchy is what built the modern world, I don't think the world can maintain this level of prosperity and peace without patriarchy.
Something bad is coming if men do not learn how to take control of women again.
Absolutely true.

Yea ive noticed it and i always point it out