Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

amerimutts think Jenna ortega is white

F

fjeiru

Self-banned
-
Fucking retarded amerimutts JFL

Attachments

• jenna.jpg
    jenna.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 159
  • white.jpg
    white.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 163
  • mutt.jpg
    mutt.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 159
does it matter what the masses think

The average American certainly don't consider her to be White, especially considering her background. But a lot of people would think she's White for lack of understanding and experience.

guess im white now

Is Jair Bolsonaro white?

What is anyone more white than blacks, by american logic.

Unless they’re ugly.

It’s probably blacks commenting that. I’ve noticed that they’ll brand anyone light-skinned or remotely caucasoid in appearance as white

Seen black people on social media call everyone from pakis to mestizos and even gooks white

Whitest Amerimutt in 2023

she's not white, she's a brownish whore just using a ton of makeup to appear more white
just look at her movies and you will see it plus she's beautiful mutt so they would put her in the white category
Jenna Ortega Opened Up About How Much Wednesday Influenced Her Own Style |  Teen Vogue

What does being white even mean in the year of our lord 2023

the definition has changed. you must have spic, negro, or jewish ancestry to be a ''white'' american. anyone white in america without these is something else

"jenna ortega" sounds like some UFC fighter jfl

race is literally a social construct (unlike gender)

"jenna ortega" sounds like some UFC fighter jfl

race is literally a social construct (unlike gender)
if race is a social construct, every word is a social construct. what a stupid thing to say.

I will fuck her to death.

It’s probably blacks commenting that. I’ve noticed that they’ll brand anyone light-skinned or remotely caucasoid in appearance as white

Seen black people on social media call everyone from pakis to mestizos and even gooks white
I’m Brazilian but blacks treated me and lumped me in with whites.