Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amerimutts who wagelsave and live in their cars can Passport maxx

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I was having a random thought thinking that in some Amerimutt states people earn like 50-60K a year. Okay i understand rent , electricity etc is expensive but what if an Amerimutt wageslaves full time for 2-3 years and lives in his car. After 3 years he will have saved over 120K can SEA passport maxx or maybe Cuba, Domican republic maxx and buy a small farm there and marry 2 wives. That kind of money is alot in 3rd world shitholes.

I met someone on discord who did this to a much lesser extent, he would save up for around 6 months and then go SEA and fuck foids in the slums

The privilege of some burgers........

It doesn't cost that much to SEA well unless you want to live there the rest of your life

Not a bad idea actually.

It doesn't cost that much to SEA well unless you want to live there the rest of your life
I dunno but 120K is like 20 years salary in some countries.

I think that’s more fantasy than reality. Living in a car has many unforeseen obstacles.

Gooks and she boons are fucking disgusting. Now Cuba I would consider!

Gooks and she boons are fucking disgusting. Now Cuba I would consider!
Why Cuba when its just a sheboon infested place with many mullatos thrown into the equation ? I guess maybe for you because its a jewish run shithole and you would automatically be welcomed into the upper circles of jewish elites

Why Cuba when its just a sheboon infested place with many mullatos thrown into the equation ? I guess maybe for you because its a jewish run shithole and you would automatically be welcomed into the upper circles of jewish elites
Yeah it’s a communist state so I’d fit right in since I’m not religious I’m atheist anti capitalist Bolshevik liberal type of Jew so going to left wing country I would probably be treated better than in shit hole capitalist USA maybe I’d be given 10/10 Cuban white Spaniard stace

Last edited:
I will drive to Indonesia!

Yeah it’s a communist state so I’d fit right in since I’m not religious I’m atheist anti capitalist Bolshevik liberal type of Jew so going to left wing country I would probably be treated better than in shit hole capitalist USA maybe I’d be given 10/10 Cuban white Spaniard stace
Nah the whites are long gone to Florida. Just sheboons, mullatos and jewess's. Maybe you could get you a jewess there

Nah the whites are long gone to Florida. Just sheboons, mullatos and jewess's. Maybe you could get you a jewess there
Guess I’m stuck with Florida then because jewess are Chad only

Guess I’m stuck with Florida then because jewess are Chad only
THere are not many Chads in shithole Cuba though. You could get lucky with a jewess in Cuba

THere are not many Chads in shithole Cuba though. You could get lucky with a jewess in Cuba
Isn’t there a white elite in Cuba? Because jewess are always strictly Chad only around the world

Isn’t there a white elite in Cuba? Because jewess are always strictly Chad only around the world
I guess maybe a white elite in Cuba if they commis but still though Chads are usually capitalist because they use their pretty boy looks to get good opportunities and leave for Florida so I dunno which Chads the Jew foids can enjoy there in Cuba unless they import some ? Or maybe they just enjoy Tyrones

I think that’s more fantasy than reality. Living in a car has many unforeseen obstacles.
Obviously its not easy. Its s trategy though for saving a small forttune

I guess maybe a white elite in Cuba if they commis but still though Chads are usually capitalist because they use their pretty boy looks to get good opportunities and leave for Florida so I dunno which Chads the Jew foids can enjoy there in Cuba unless they import some ? Or maybe they just enjoy Tyrones
Yeah just look at the rich people areas are all white in Cuba. With my USA wealth from my parents I want to visit the rich areas in Cuba and try to ascend with a white upper class latina girl
And yes they are fucking Tyrones

Yeah just look at the rich people areas are all white in Cuba. With my USA wealth from my parents I want to visit the rich areas in Cuba and try to ascend with a white upper class latina girl
And yes they are fucking Tyrones
Dude wealth is wealth anywhere in the world. Why the fuck would a wealthy latina give a fuck about your USA $ when she has that already?

Dude wealth is wealth anywhere in the world. Why the fuck would a wealthy latina give a fuck about your USA $ when she has that already?
The country is still kind of closed off from usa degeneracy so maybe id have a better shot. And my nyc $ is much more than anything in Cuba. I’m poor for NYC because so many billlonaires here jacking up prices but rich in most parts of the world outside USA.

Last edited:
I go to Malaysia for escourts/prostitutes for dirt cheap, now wageslaving for approximately 2900 dollars per month as a student in Singapore

The country is still kind of closed off from usa degeneracy so maybe id have a better shot. And my nyc $ is much more than anything in Cuba. I’m poor for NYC because so many billlonaires here jacking up prices but rich in most parts of the world outside USA.
Dude you thinking weathy areas around the world care abut US $ from American cels? They have huge gardens, swimming pools, fruit tress, spacious houses lol.

Dude you thinking weathy areas around the world care abut US $ from American cels? They have huge gardens, swimming pools, fruit tress, spacious houses lol.
Not in ex Soviet states. only the president and a few generals live like that.

Not in ex Soviet states. only the president and a few generals live like that.
Why the fuck do you live in shithole Jewyork anyway if you said its an expensive shithole with no good white hookers? Why dont you move to go to school in a state where theres plenty white trash , Those white Stacy lite foids will suck you bare back for a 5€ pipe of crack

Why the fuck do you live in shithole Jewyork anyway if you said its an expensive shithole with no good white hookers? Why dont you move to go to school in a state where theres plenty white trash , Those white Stacy lite foids will suck you bare back for a 5€ pipe of crack
I’d probably get murdered by niggers or get aids. I’ve grown up very sheltered :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fucking ENEMY OF THE STATE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING ENEMY