Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you wish you were born in a different country?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
I often think that being born in a suburb in the United States, a country completely infested with Jews top to bottom and denies almost everything to most men, especially men at the bottom, to total peasant parents who are Boomers with mindsets more for the 1950s world, who knew nothing about reality and didn't do anything for me in my childhood or teenage years, is what largely ruined my life is the problem. Also, I got my genetics from my parents and certain things caused me serious problems in life.

I often imagine that if I was born in some countries in Europe to a better family that I would have a better life, especially if it was Finland or Norway.

However, I imagine Japan or South Korea would be almost certainly a country where parents would have a high probability to be the best. Japan is probably one of the most advanced with healthcare and technology. Parents often do everything for their only child and even if the child ends up being a NEETcel that can't find work or afford to live, the parents will get the child their own apartment. Japan has many tasty foods, especially the ones seen in anime. There's probably thousands of different foods. There's also subways and trains so people shouldn't need to drive.

I feel like being born in the United States to ignorant Boomer peasant parents is what destroyed by life.

Instead of being born in a advanced society like the EU, Japan, or South Korea, I was born in the United States.

United States:
1. Forced people into debt because cars are mandatory
2. No subways or trains except in the most experience cities
3. Men are less than dogs in the United States
4. Obesity makes beautiful girls uncommon
5. GMO foods
6. Jew infested and ZOG
7. Totally corporatist and a society that is for the rich
8. Less freedom than most countries. Can't even buy a drink without ID
9. In serious decline since the 1980s with the decline getting worse every decade
10. Some of the worst females on the planet

I seriously blame most of my life failures on the United States and then on my serf parents.

EU: Natural foods and people have generational properties if they lived there a long time. Some countries have national healthcare and social benefits
Japan: Parents who do everything for an only child, cities have many subways and trains, many different tasty foods, probably the best place to be a NEETcel if that's what happens in life, and able to get anime sooner
South Korea: Parents who focus a lot on their only child, tasty foods, and foreign girls will give attention to a South Korean guy online just because he's Korean

I don't imagine life in the US will ever improve. It's a country too far gone to be saved. The girls are sluts, the Jews control everything, the rich get everything, Chads are the guys who win with girls, dogs get more respect than guys, GMO foods are everywhere, mass poverty, everything gets more expensive, corporations have more rights than people, and it celebrates everyone except men and whites. Everyone knows the United States is the worst country in the developed world that offers the lowest quality of life to it's citizens and America has one of the highest suicide rates in the world. People wouldn't be killing themselves at higher and higher rates if it were a good country and most suicides are men.

The typical life in the US for NTs is not it but NTs seem to love life in the United States. Being in student loan debt, accept hookup culture and slut culture, work a shit job after college was worthless, going into debt to get a car to work the shit job and needing to pay it off, while having to pay rent for the rest of life because owning a home is impossible for young generations considered the low wages and high prices and high cost of living, and then when you fail because the system is rigged to make everyone fail except the richest and top 20% (which includes Chads), while offering a bread and circuses of cheap beer, GMO foods, and anti-depressant pills to make people sicker so they pay for healthcare to the pharmaceutical industry...and there's a lot more. I guess it's good not to be NT and not to be a normie, because the normie NT life is trash and terrible.

I always wish I born to different parents in a more advanced country. I won't care when my parents die and I wish I never had to return to the United States because I have no real connection to either. I would probably be successful if I had different genetics, better parents, in a better country in Europe or East Asia.

Wouldn’t have changed anything given how I look like. If I were better-looking though, sure.

I wish i was born into an isolated tribe somewhere far from soyciety. Or born as a nomadic reindeer herder in Siberia. Atleast then i would get laid and have children.

I ardently wish I was born White.

I wish I was born tall, that's it

I'm living in South Korea for whole of my life and it's such a hell to live in as an incel. Incelshaming is out of control in this country and the economy will be collapsed in less than 20 years. Even we ricecels can't try racemaxxing. jfl

Last edited:
The US is legit a third world coutry with a ridiculously gigantic military budget. It's the giga capitalist version of North Korea.

I'm relatively glad I was born in a european civilized country tbh. It's not perfect, but it's not shit hole tier.

I wish I was born on North Sentinel Island far away from civilization.

Japan as a white guy

I often think that being born in a suburb in the United States, a country completely infested with Jews top to bottom and denies almost everything to most men, especially men at the bottom, to total peasant parents who are Boomers with mindsets more for the 1950s world, who knew nothing about reality and didn't do anything for me in my childhood or teenage years, is what largely ruined my life is the problem. Also, I got my genetics from my parents and certain things caused me serious problems in life.

I often imagine that if I was born in some countries in Europe to a better family that I would have a better life, especially if it was Finland or Norway.

However, I imagine Japan or South Korea would be almost certainly a country where parents would have a high probability to be the best. Japan is probably one of the most advanced with healthcare and technology. Parents often do everything for their only child and even if the child ends up being a NEETcel that can't find work or afford to live, the parents will get the child their own apartment. Japan has many tasty foods, especially the ones seen in anime. There's probably thousands of different foods. There's also subways and trains so people shouldn't need to drive.

I feel like being born in the United States to ignorant Boomer peasant parents is what destroyed by life.

Instead of being born in a advanced society like the EU, Japan, or South Korea, I was born in the United States.

United States:
5. GMO foods
6. Jew infested and ZOG
9. In serious decline since the 1980s with the decline getting worse every decade

I seriously blame most of my life failures on the United States and then on my serf parents.

EU: Natural foods and people have generational properties if they lived there a long time. Some countries have national healthcare and social benefits
Japan: Parents who do everything for an only child, cities have many subways and trains, many different tasty foods, probably the best place to be a NEETcel if that's what happens in life, and able to get anime sooner
South Korea: Parents who focus a lot on their only child, tasty foods, and foreign girls will give attention to a South Korean guy online just because he's Korean

I don't imagine life in the US will ever improve. It's a country too far gone to be saved. The girls are sluts, the Jews control everything, the rich get everything, Chads are the guys who win with girls, dogs get more respect than guys, GMO foods are everywhere, mass poverty, everything gets more expensive, corporations have more rights than people, and it celebrates everyone except men and whites. Everyone knows the United States is the worst country in the developed world that offers the lowest quality of life to it's citizens and America has one of the highest suicide rates in the world. People wouldn't be killing themselves at higher and higher rates if it were a good country and most suicides are men.

The typical life in the US for NTs is not it but NTs seem to love life in the United States. Being in student loan debt, accept hookup culture and slut culture, work a shit job after college was worthless, going into debt to get a car to work the shit job and needing to pay it off, while having to pay rent for the rest of life because owning a home is impossible for young generations considered the low wages and high prices and high cost of living, and then when you fail because the system is rigged to make everyone fail except the richest and top 20% (which includes Chads), while offering a bread and circuses of cheap beer, GMO foods, and anti-depressant pills to make people sicker so they pay for healthcare to the pharmaceutical industry...and there's a lot more. I guess it's good not to be NT and not to be a normie, because the normie NT life is trash and terrible.

I always wish I born to different parents in a more advanced country. I won't care when my parents die and I wish I never had to return to the United States because I have no real connection to either. I would probably be successful if I had different genetics, better parents, in a better country in Europe or East Asia.
As a Japcel, you're unfortunately imagining things or interpreting it as you see in the popular culture. Japan is hell, especially for incels. It's the place where traditional Inceldom originated from for a reason. Nobody cares about lonely men there, and I mean nobody, least of all your parents. There are no parents who buy you a home just because you're an only child. They would expect you to work for it and buy it yourself if they're not rich.

Lol you must be really tall or something, I would be even more incel in those countries I think they have some of the tallest average people in the world
Yeah it could be good especially if you are white however I think they still have the same sort of incel problems and its westernised, probably not as bad as JewSA but still its not fantasy land, I honestly would have chosen Indonesia if I could be born somewhere, country seems beautiful and decent foids to my knowledge with a decent rate of religion as islam so they are not all whores and my height would be average there.
I wish i was born into an isolated tribe somewhere far from soyciety
I wish I was born on North Sentinel Island far away from civilization.
Yep lol I agree with this one, maybe a nomad in mongolia or some shit lol

As a Japcel, you're unfortunately imagining things or interpreting it as you see in the popular culture. Japan is hell, especially for incels. It's the place where traditional Inceldom originated from for a reason. Nobody cares about lonely men there, and I mean nobody, least of all your parents. There are no parents who buy you a home just because you're an only child. They would expect you to work for it and buy it yourself if they're not rich.
I'm curious what if someone was born white there but 5'5, would they be incel?

I'm curious what if someone was born white there but 5'5, would they be incel?
I'm inclined to say nah, with 5'5 I do not think it would be possible. But on the bright side, most Japanese girls only care about whether you're NT or not. If you're not autistic, "weird", or say things that are "stupid" to them, then you would not be considered an incel. If you're non-NT, then it never even began. That's my experience with many Japanese girls that I got to know at least.

I'm inclined to say nah, with 5'5 I do not think it would be possible.
Oh ok 5'5 should be ok there right since its an asian country?

Brutal but why the jap femoids so short and male average height taller than US average male height maybe this article I looked at is incorrect
But on the bright side, most Japanese girls only care about whether you're NT or not. If you're not autistic, "weird", or say things that are "stupid" to them, then you would not be considered an incel. If you're non-NT, then it never even began. That's my experience with many Japanese girls that I got to know at least.
Lol brutal since I am not NT. I honestly think I was hella autistic for awhile, maybe I still am a little, now I am self aware but I blew the biggest social opportunity of my life (school) by being NON nt.

I am still non NT in the sense that I just can't be a normie.

Oh ok 5'5 should be ok there right since its an asian country?
View attachment 981450
Brutal but why the jap femoids so short and male average height taller than US average male height maybe this article I looked at is incorrect
Okay, this article is either incorrect or outdated. If you're curious, I can do some research in Japanese, and get back to you on that, but what I can say is that this is definitely not the case. 170cm wouldn't be considerered "incredibly tall", no way.
Lol brutal since I am not NT. I honestly think I was hella autistic for awhile, maybe I still am a little, now I am self aware but I blew the biggest social opportunity of my life (school) by being NON nt.

I am still non NT in the sense that I just can't be a normie.
Brutal. You and me both.

Okay, this article is either incorrect or outdated. If you're curious, I can do some research in Japanese, and get back to you on that, but what I can say is that this is definitely not the case. 170cm wouldn't be considerered "incredibly tall", no way.
You don't have to look in to it or anything just some educated estimate or whatever is fine, I was just curious. I probably would have had a better chance in Japan due to caucasian halo and my height not being such a detriment. Too late though

I wish I was born in US, I'd be rich.

I wish I was born in US, I'd be rich.
Why do you think that? Socioeconomic mobility is almost nonexistent for millennials and gen z. The EU has more socioeconomic mobility than the US.

Not really. Although I’m American, I understand that I’m privileged to be from here despite the fact that it’s Jew infested.

I wish i were born in a different planet tbh

Why do you think that? Socioeconomic mobility is almost nonexistent for millennials and gen z. The EU has more socioeconomic mobility than the US.

on average you earn 2-3x as much, with a third of the taxes and everything being cheaper. hmm I wonder why. I wonder why I would be richer if I earned more money and everything cost less.

Wish I was born in the rocky mountain states tbh

on average you earn 2-3x as much, with a third of the taxes and everything being cheaper. hmm I wonder why. I wonder why I would be richer if I earned more money and everything cost less.
Maybe true if you have a top 10% job in certain states and sectors. Things costing less is true for material things like clothes at a retail store. Most consumer products in stores are inferior quality to Europe. Healthcare is more expensive. Quality food is more expensive. Taxes make electronics more expensive in the US compared to the EU. If I wanted to buy a phone or an external hard drive or a gaming laptop, it would often be more affordable to buy it in the EU. Even wine, quality cheese, and fresh vegetables are often cheaper in the EU. Most of the things that are cheap in the US are cheap for a reason because they're inferior quality or have GMO ingredients or heavy pesticide use in combination with heavy plant hormone usage or cattle from factory farms fed GMO corn or GMO soybeans. Then, when GMO food and processed food causes diabetes and obesity, people need to pay for insulin which is overpriced and then deal with pain medicine when the obesity hurts their knees and then they need a heart surgery because their arteries become clogged. The US is really a country that intentionally sicken people because the Jews own everything through Wall Street and the stock market. People in the US are cattle who the Jews seek to keep in lifelong servitude and make them pay everything to the corporations. Ultimately, everything is owned by the same shareholders and many of those shareholders are Jews and the richest families. Most ordinary people outside the US are richer than ordinary Americans and healthier than ordinary Americans.

I'm gonna speak from my standpoint, Germany, where the average income is 2400 euros a month with around 50% in taxes.
My hourly wage is 12 euros.

Maybe true if you have a top 10% job in certain states and sectors.
I could literally apply for the same job I'm working rn on indeed in US and instantly earn 3 dollars per hour more.
Healthcare is more expensive.
not really.
Quality food is more expensive.
real food, vegetables and shit, is cheaper than here.
Taxes make electronics more expensive in the US compared to the EU.
Also false, I know this because I tried building a pc before. The cost for components (back then the euro was still worth like 1.5x the dollar) was pretty much a 1:1 conversion of USD to EUR (so about 1.5x more expensive) plus a little extra.
Even wine, quality cheese, and fresh vegetables are often cheaper in the EU
it's cheap here, because it's produced locally. no shit wine is cheap in france, where there's a vineyard every 200m.
Most of the things that are cheap in the US are cheap for a reason because they're inferior quality or have GMO ingredients or heavy pesticide use in combination with heavy plant hormone usage or cattle from factory farms fed GMO corn or GMO soybeans. Then, when GMO food and processed food causes diabetes and obesity, people need to pay for insulin which is overpriced and then deal with pain medicine when the obesity hurts their knees and then they need a heart surgery because their arteries become clogged.
I can deal with shit food, because I have over 10IQ and know how to avoid it. Either way that's a fallback I'm willing to take for improving my life tenfold.
he Jews own everything through Wall Street and the stock market.
literally what makes you think this is different in europe? the US is a slave to israel and the EU is a slave to the US.
Most ordinary people outside the US are richer than ordinary Americans and healthier than ordinary Americans.
this is just straight up made up. If the average american knew how to spend money properly (not eating out 3x a day every day) most of them would be millionaires. infact, a shitton of them ARE millionaires. Do you know how INSANELY much effort and luck it takes to earn even close to the AVERAGE SALARY in the US?

Yes, it's hardcore mode being medfag in scandiland, I would have thrived in southern shitaly among the sicilians due to my average height

I wish I was born in my parent's third world country because their people have values and aren't superficial like Americans. I don't care if it meant being poor

I'm gonna speak from my standpoint, Germany, where the average income is 2400 euros a month with around 50% in taxes.
My hourly wage is 12 euros.

I could literally apply for the same job I'm working rn on indeed in US and instantly earn 3 dollars per hour more.

not really.

real food, vegetables and shit, is cheaper than here.

Also false, I know this because I tried building a pc before. The cost for components (back then the euro was still worth like 1.5x the dollar) was pretty much a 1:1 conversion of USD to EUR (so about 1.5x more expensive) plus a little extra.

it's cheap here, because it's produced locally. no shit wine is cheap in france, where there's a vineyard every 200m.

I can deal with shit food, because I have over 10IQ and know how to avoid it. Either way that's a fallback I'm willing to take for improving my life tenfold.

literally what makes you think this is different in europe? the US is a slave to israel and the EU is a slave to the US.

this is just straight up made up. If the average american knew how to spend money properly (not eating out 3x a day every day) most of them would be millionaires. infact, a shitton of them ARE millionaires. Do you know how INSANELY much effort and luck it takes to earn even close to the AVERAGE SALARY in the US?
Maybe I've just never had opportunity in the US to ever succeed in life. Born at the wrong place, wrong time, wrong parents, never accepted, but I never had any opportunity.

I realized the EU is a slave to the US after seeing how they destroyed themselves to sanction Russia. However, I spend most of my life in Europe and enjoy the food prices in EE.

You're right that if you live in the US you might be able to earn more money in certain states with the right job but it's more difficult in my opinion. If you think you could become rich in the US, it's unfortunate you can't try it.

I personally don't believe I could ever live anything except a poor person's life because I feel the system is rigged against my generation and younger. I'm a millennial.

A car is mandatory for life in the US. When I live in some countries, I can use the subway, walk, or take a taxi. I never liked driving because I can't deal with the stress and a car is too expensive for a low wage job.

Here's an example. In an EE country I went to and lived for awhile, I saw a sign on a grocery store. It was advertising the equivalent of $1100-1300 per month in salary plus a private health insurance plan. Grocery stores in the US would need to pay $3000 every month plus a great health insurance plan to come close to matching that grocery store adjusting for purchasing power parity and cost of living.

The average rent in the US is now $2000. Car insurance for men is usually $200-300 every month. Then there's the auto loan. A mobile phone plan is $30-$40 per month plus taxes. There's also sales tax on almost everything which most states average 7%-10% but taxes in the EU are already built into the price.

Stores in Europe sell quality stainless steel kitchenware. Utensils, knives, peelers, mincers, and other things. Most in the US have plastic bases and are not as easy to clean and get worn out easily. They are made in China but are sold at more expensive prices than the steel kitchenware made in Germany and sold in the EU.

I know it's difficult in Europe too but at least if someone accepts to be ordinary then life is better overall. The idea everybody can be rich is why life in the US gets worse for most people. The system is too competitive and people shouldn't be forced to eat GMO food or processed food or high carb diets just because they're poor.

In the US, I need to read labels because:
High fructose corn syrup (GMO corn, adds to obesity, not healthy, can't be easily digested)
Corn starch (most is derived from GMO corn)
GMO foods (almost all corn and soybeans in the US)
Artificial food dyes. Certain ones aren't good
Brominated vegetable oil (might be banned soon, but with the US, it can take a long time)
Azodicarbonamide (bleaches bread)
Arsenic (chicken)
Chlorine (chicken)
Potassium Bromate (in some breads)
and much more

I need to buy fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, high quality meat, organic meat, and wild caught fish. Imported cheeses taste better. To replicate a European diet in the US costs much more because most ordinary foods unless they're made by non-GMO, organic, or high quality companies are meant for ordinary people and in the US, it typically means inferior products.

A bottle of coca cola in Europe is better than the same in the US
A bag of potato chips by Lays in Europe is better than in the US
A can of corn in Europe is very unlikely to be GMO
Bread in Europe is not going to contain a bleaching agent
Chicken would have arsenic to make it pink and chlorine to remove bacteria (from unsanitary factory farming conditions)

Back in the 1970s, the food quality was better in the US because there wasn't GMOs or as much factory farming. 80% of Americans have not seen any real income increases adjusting for inflation since the 1980s. Men have actually seen their real incomes fall by more than 50% compared to the 1960s or 1970s, adjusting for purchasing power and inflation and increasing cost of living.

If I tried to survive on a $15/hour income in the US, I would be poor and get nowhere for the rest of my life. Even if I earned $25/hour, I couldn't make it if I was single. Home ownership, living debt-free, having low stress isn't possible. Eating only quality foods is also too expensive on a median income and especially on a low wage income. People only have a chance in the US if parents actively work towards encouraging success and setting up children for success.

My worthless parents lived in a terrible suburb in a part of the US that had zero opportunity. My parents believed all a person needs to do is get good grades and then apply for jobs and they'll get hired. They were stupid Boomers and I hope they both die so I can get inheritance. I hope my dad dies first because he's the one who helps me the least and destroyed my life the most.

I wish I was born in the US, they make much more money than anywhere else in the world.

Europe's garbage compared to the US, their wages are much lower than USA wages, their taxes are higher, the cars are more expensive, their universities are worse than american ones, the houses are smaller, their unemployment rates are higher, their gas prices are higher, no gun rights, no freedom of speech and so on.

Last edited:
I wish I was born elsewhere but fuck Finland that's just Sweden light. Norway fuck that shithole too. Best choices would be Poland (rapidly growing GDP) Estonia, Slovenia, Lithuania or Czechia that way you aren't jewed but you're still living in a nation more or less economically largely comparable to much of the west at least. (So not a poor shithole)

I wish I was born in the US, they make much more money than anywhere else in the world.

Europe's garbage compared to the US, their wages are much lower than USA wages, their taxes are higher, the cars are more expensive, their universities are worse than american ones, their unemployment rates are higher, their gas prices are higher, no gun rights, no freedom of speech and so on
Universities are usually free in Europe, no student loans, and Skoda in EE is often more affordable than cars in the US. Guns mostly are useful for hunting and defense. Most people never use a gun for self-defense.

How people actually get a job in the US without already having job experience is something I never found out because I could never get a job. The minimum wage might be higher in some areas but the rent is often higher or the same as Europe.

You're right about freedom of speech being better on the internet but people are always fired if they make any controversial statements in their personal life. Western social media is the same anywhere in the world because they censor anything.

Being rejected all my life for friendship, relationships, and even jobs really made me think the US is a terrible country with no opportunity. Add in the fact I can't survive, couldn't try to go somewhere else because I've always been broke and unable to afford anywhere, and no one helps me, not even my parents who added to destroying my life. It was easier for me to leave the US and be a NEET because there was no way for me to live in the US in my circumstances. I've been an outcast all my life, never accepted, and always rejected at everything.

At this point, if I ever went back to the US, I'd be homeless like I was when I left and unable to get started because everything is too expensive, and I have no work experience so I'd never be able to get a job because it was impossible for me to get a job in the past. I'll never have friends in the US. Wouldn't ever consider an American foid for a relationship because none will be virgins and girls focus on age gaps in the US. The US is overrated and it's not like in the movies.

Inflation and unemployment statistics are whitewashed and don't reflect the reality.

I wish I was born elsewhere but fuck Finland that's just Sweden light. Norway fuck that shithole too. Best choices would be Poland (rapidly growing GDP) Estonia, Slovenia, Lithuania or Czechia that way you aren't jewed but you're still living in a nation more or less economically largely comparable to much of the west at least. (So not a poor shithole)
Are you Russian? I would be interested to know more about Russia. I always imagined it to be the best White nation to get a White girl. Ever since I was a teenager, I imagined going there in the Spring and Summer to try to geomaxx moneymaxx to get a teen girl.

Are you Russian? I would be interested to know more about Russia. I always imagined it to be the best White nation to get a White girl. Ever since I was a teenager, I imagined going there in the Spring and Summer to try to geomaxx moneymaxx to get a teen girl.
I was born in the west sadly my idiotic mom decided Canada was the place to move to. Idk about best anyway balkan nations have decent foids by white standards of behavior problem is balkan guys brutally heightmog I'm a manlet so that's not an option. I'd say Poland, Slovakia and Romania are all very solid choices for locationcels the last one isn't exceptionally tall is a bit on the poorer and more religious end and has one of the lowest divorce rates in Europe. I used to cope with the idea I was a locationcel as Canada creates no shortage of those but online dating and changing my location taught me otherwise.

I was born in the west sadly my idiotic mom decided Canada was the place to move to. Idk about best anyway balkan nations have decent foids by white standards of behavior problem is balkan guys brutally heightmog I'm a manlet so that's not an option. I'd say Poland, Slovakia and Romania are all very solid choices for locationcels the last one isn't exceptionally tall is a bit on the poorer and more religious end and has one of the lowest divorce rates in Europe. I used to cope with the idea I was a locationcel as Canada creates no shortage of those but online dating and changing my location taught me otherwise.
I was in Romania for awhile but tried to use online dating as a benchmark and got no decent matches and no dates. Most of the foids online were sluts. The only time I saw beautiful girls was during a rainstorm at a mall and many teen girls went inside. Romania also recently raised their age of consent from 15 to 16 so I got the vibe they were doing more Americanization. Raising the age of consent is a sign a country is becoming less traditional. Poland seems like it's more family oriented meaning more involvement from parents, more aligned with the West on age caps, and has an age of consent of 17 years old, plus it doesn't seem likely they would overlook an adult like me dating a 15-16 year old if I could ascend. Almost all countries have girls losing their virginity at 15-16 years old.

I need to try to moneymaxx because I have a master plan to get a hot teen virgin white girlfriend by geomaxx moneymaxx, but saving enough money is really difficult and I need to race against the clock because the older I get the less likely I can moneymaxx because I'm already a wizardcel and soon my hair will thin and I will have more ED and I already have ED and anhedonia after being depressed and incel all my life.

I wish I was born somewhere in Europe instead of being born and raised in Los Angeles :feelsbadman:

dont get why you want to go to scandinavia its not as great as you think.... wishe i was in los angels or canada or something. seems like you guys have so much more freedom from everyone but idk

I wish I was born not incel.

United States:
5. GMO foods
6. Jew infested and ZOG

As a scandinavian you would not have a better life here i can assure you, At 5,11 i am heightmogged by foids and males.

As an American I would have preferred to have been born in Belarus or Russia. While I like my home state, I fucking despise our zogged federal government and what this country’s become as a whole

I'm living in South Korea for whole of my life and it's such a hell to live in as an incel. Incelshaming is out of control in this country and the economy will be collapsed in less than 20 years. Even we ricecels can't try racemaxxing. jfl
that's brutal man. do you see a lot of kpopmaxxing asian guys getting female attention there ?

for context i'm also a ricecel but living in Canada

that's brutal man. do you see a lot of kpopmaxxing asian guys getting female attention there ?

for context i'm also a ricecel but living in Canada
You've got to be born as at least HTN to kpopmaxx and get some pussy. It's over once you were born as sub HTN tier male. Of course HTNs and Changs are literally shagging almost every foids in this country.

You've got to be born as at least HTN to kpopmaxx and get some pussy. It's over once you were born as sub HTN tier male. Of course HTNs and Changs are literally shagging almost every foids in this country.
yeah man it sucks seeing changs and kpopmaxxed HTNs getting asian girlfriends, meanwhile i can't get shit since i'm 5'6.

better than seeing JBW maxxers taking our girls tho

yeah man it sucks seeing changs and kpopmaxxed HTNs getting asian girlfriends, meanwhile i can't get shit since i'm 5'6.

better than seeing JBW maxxers taking our girls tho
Tbf now i don't even know what i really want, jfl

I wish born as an NT.

I wish I was born in my parent's third world country because their people have values and aren't superficial like Americans. I don't care if it meant being poor
:yes:The west can only offer economic advantages but u sell ur soul to the devil once u go there. And with the current rates of mass immigration that economic advantage won't last forever.
As an American I would have preferred to have been born in Belarus or Russia. While I like my home state, I fucking despise our zogged federal government and what this country’s become as a whole
Same best place in the world to be a white man. Plus it's not much worse economically technically 2nd world not 3rd world. Growing up in the west is like growing up in an insane asylum with all the leftist zogged wokeshit. I sometimes imagine growing up in Russia and never having to hear words like systemic racism, LGBTQ+, patriarchy, intertsectionality, etc. It sounds like paradise

Wish I was born and raised in an off grid village without any internet. How fucking great would that be, you don't have to rely on blue light radiation bullshit to go through your day. I wonder if they have different hormones than western civilization

Korea looks nice to live in tho and the people look and act more polite and respectable than where I live, and the environment and urban areas in korea doesnt look like a degrading dump

United States:
5. GMO foods
6. Jew infested and ZOG

Yeah but not in a worse shithole