Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Among 31 school shooters all of them were either bullied and/or incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Researchers at Portland State University in Oregon looked at common characteristics shared between 31 boys involved in 29 mass school shootings over a two-decade-long period, hoping to see what drove such acts of violence. Their findings reveal that a shooter’s motive typically developed over time: a lack of acceptance among peers led to grudges against classmates and teachers. This eventually culminates in anger, depression, and violence.

Underlying all of this was a boy’s reputation for not being masculine enough, which required he be tough, heterosexual, and averse to “sissy stuff,” among other things. Not abiding by these expected standards could lead to a child being ostracized.

The researchers report that all 31 boys were either bullied by classmates for not being “appropriately masculine,” or rejected by female companions, which added to their distress. A lack of outward “macho” behavior or characteristics could result in him being called any number of epithets, such as “homo,” “cry baby,” and “fag.” These are taunts that most of the individuals examined in the study reported being subjected to.

@PPEcel @Robtical @SlayerSlayer pin this :feelsbaton:

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" - African proverb

based.png
red-pilled.jpg
jew.jpg
werd.jpg

the only school shooter that wasn't an incel was that snakey kike Dylan Klebold

I honestly think red pilled who go :blackpill: are more dangerous as they realize their dating guru red pilled cucked lied to them
most incels are too docile to do anything in most cases

cbp made a good video on this

Schools should be segregated based on people's status , looks, and race ,integration is only going to create more bullying.

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" - African proverb
Was gonna post this myself.

People don't snap for no reason. These guys got nothing but ridicule and evil from everyone around them. This is what happens. Nobody will ever learn. I'm glad at least I got ignored instead of bullied or who knows what monster I'd be :smonk:

Schools should be segregated based on people's status , looks, and race ,integration is only going to create more bullying.
Idea of public schools in one of the stupidest ideas ever coming out of normgroid mind.

Not to mention autistic and on mind altering anti depressants which lead you to have homicidal rage