Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you go to a good or bad school when you were a youngcel?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh I think I've been lucky and went to good/average schools when I was a youngcel. There were some annoying kids and other idiots but in general most were okay and didn't make my life hell too much.

On the other hand in my town there's a middle/high school which is right next to some social housing buildings so their kids go there and well it has terrible reputation. Stories of teachers getting assaulted for failing/punishing students or normal kids having to change of school because their ghetto classmates bullied them for applying themselves. I couldn't imagine being incel (already rejected by society) and on top of that being bullied for trying to be a normal student. Must suck.

It was an average school

BAD, I WAS BULLIED AND BEATEN

Good school. Most people I went to class with lifemog me

the first year was great, but it went downhill fast.

BAD, I WAS BULLIED AND BEATEN
Let's try to make the world a bettER place. It's okay, brothER. I am sorry that happened to you. I hope you can heal from it.

It was the best of a bad bunch. I didn't learn much because all the kids would talk over the teacher. I just stopped going in at around 15,

I spent my 13ish years of public schooling in a middle class area, so I didn't have to worry about some ghetto classmates beating me up for my lunch money. (Later on some of the kids would ACT like they were, which was cringe as fuck.)

Still, I got bullied by the other kids. I'd get my lunch stolen, humiliated and taunted, and got excluded during group works and projects. The teachers would have to shoehorn me into some group and they'd either make do all the work or not assign anything to me to make me look bad.

The teachers and administration didn't really care about me, and most of them seemed to have a negative view about me. Like they'd treat me like shit or like I was an idiot.

I did have a few good teachers in high school that I actually had gotten along with (they were all males) and sometimes I come on by during lunch to do work or say hi. Those experiences were among my extremely rare good memories of school.

Tbh I think I've been lucky and went to good/average schools when I was a youngcel. There were some annoying kids and other idiots but in general most were okay and didn't make my life hell too much.

On the other hand in my town there's a middle/high school which is right next to some social housing buildings so their kids go there and well it has terrible reputation. Stories of teachers getting assaulted for failing/punishing students or normal kids having to change of school because their ghetto classmates bullied them for applying themselves. I couldn't imagine being incel (already rejected by society) and on top of that being bullied for trying to be a normal student. Must suck.
For elementary it was good but for high and middle school it was bad

Kid was stabbed and killed over a bike at my hs:feelsjuice:

The schools I went to were okish but had next to no money and bearly any students. The students that went there were (((diverse)) most of the time but I never had major issues with anyone. When I went to meets and shit for sports I got to see how much better the other schools were and I got kind of jealous ngl.

I was so autistic though that when I used to watch anime I wished I went to the kind of schools that they did. Not because I wanted to go to a magic school where niggas battle each other and 95% of the students being hot girls who want to fuck you. Rather, just because they always looked big, nice, had good views, and actually looked like a place I'd want to spend my teen years in, unlike the small run-down schools I went to.

It was ghetto but I never lost a fight in school due to being ex-fatcel

I currently go to a shitty public school full of deathnics in some random suburb, I fucking hate it because from 0-9 I attended highly ranked schools that had non-nt people like me, I became much more lonely when I left.

Let's try to make the world a bettER place. It's okay, brothER. I am sorry that happened to you. I hope you can heal from it.
Im trying

老實說,我認為我很幸運,當我還是個年輕的時候就上了好/普通的學校。有一些煩人的孩子和其他白痴,但總的來說大多數都還好,並沒有讓我的生活變得太糟糕。

另一方面,在我的城鎮中有一所初中/高中,就在一些社會住宅大樓旁邊,所以他們的孩子去那裡,但它的名聲很差。教師因不及格/懲罰學生而受到攻擊,或普通孩子因貧民窟同學欺負他們而不得不轉學的故事。我無法想像自己是非自願獨身者(已經被社會拒絕),也因為試圖成為正常學生而受到霸凌。一定很爛。
乙d school I get bullied