Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amount of indians migrating to canada has tripled since 2013

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Good morning sirs

Screenshot 2023 03 14 064847

good riddance

Curries are like disease bearing insects. They like to infest and spread. Curry extermination when?

Come on there are too many fucking curries. Britian should have done another bengal famine.

are they fucking all the Canadian girls

We wouldn't have gotten brown munde without ap dhillon so it's worth it

Will make Good slaves for the Anglo elites of Canada.

I live in Canada, it's beginning to look less and less like Canada.

Not only that but the crime rate has gone through the roof, fluoride riddled normies refuse to make the connection though because muh racism and muh diversity is a strength (globohomo brainwashing).

Not only that but the crime rate has gone through the roof, fluoride riddled normies refuse to make the connection though because muh racism and muh diversity is a strength (globohomo brainwashing).
Sounds like just western europe

Why do all these white countries accept so much immigration from 3rd world?

They should import poorer whites from other countries instead they are way more likely to intergrate.

Canada was always bound to fail after the oil run.
I expect everything to come crashing eventually.