Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What humanity needs instead of morality is a right sense of aesthetics

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
We don't drink bleach not because it's morally wrong to drink bleach, but because of the natural response to the idea of drinking poison (disgust & fear)

Our aesthetic compass (likes & dislikes, pain & pleasure) is the greatest motivator/ de-motivator in our lives, NOT external written "morals", hence, to improve a society you should try to change people's INTERNAL likes and dislikes instead of adding/ removing rigid rules that most won't follow

Morality and "discipline" has been proven to be ineffective, fake and gay, if one's internal sense of aesthetics isn't set in the right place no amount of brute force in this world can really make them wanna do what they don't wanna do, discipline is for animals who cannot intellectualize their situation, not humans

Morality is what has corrupted us to the point of no return, because no one ever tried to fix our internal core issues, no one tried to change our "taste", look at India for example, one of the most religious countries in the world so it should be good and moral right? yet it's one of the ugliest locations in all of existence, because curries don't have a right aesthetic compass, hindus play with cow shit because some nigger 10,000 years ago said cow shit is holy, written morality is static and retarded

"Good & bad" is fake, weak and won't last long, on the other hand beautiful and ugly are strong, REAL and won't go away easily, an ever-growing dynamic force of beauty should be ruling humanity, not stone age nigger morals

Just like how everyone would rather be born good looking than having to do 10s of operation to be a 1/10 of someone who was born gL, right and wrong should also be natural and genetic, KILL the ugly, genetics don't change with discipline, they can only be removed, this is a sad fact of life

This is what globohomo COULD'VE done, instead they changed our taste to be uglier, more retarded, more obese and more obedient of Jews

Esthetics are underrated.

Read every single word pin this in must read

Read every single word pin this in must read
Now that I think about it this is what's already happening, they're trying to change male nature from ugly horny small dick bald pedos to tall big dick female worshipping chads by making sure at least 30% of the subpar men of each generation dies khhv, this is the JewN's plan to "improve" humanity, they KNOW it's all genetics they just play dumb and keep it silent to prevent retaliation and NEETing of young men, they're actually extremely aware of the truth of inceldom and blackpill

Last edited:
Now that I think about it this is what's already happening, they're trying to change male nature from ugly horny small dick bald pedos to tall big dick female worshipping chads by making sure at least 30% of the subpar men of each generation dies khhv, this is the JewN's plan to "improve" humanity, they KNOW it's all genetics they just play dumb and keep it silent to prevent retaliation and NEETing of young men, they're actually extremely aware of the truth of inceldom and blackpill
the thing is that i still say this: if there is no refunding in the afterlife this life is worthless.
i mean ukrainian wives want to send their husbands to die as canon fodder for a useless retarded gov in kiev just like "muh trad hero putin" and i dont give a fuck if israel colonize the middle east cuz for all i know saudi women are using the ability to work to skip on marriage all together, so EVEN the rich bastard normies of riyadh aint gon get pussy in the next few years which i knew its gon happen, saudi bitches got no morals (there is no objective morality even according to the god of the bible for any moralfag idiots out there)

tldr: earth is hell and we need mandatory wives (multiple) with pc/holographic op ps1 ps2 psp and xbox360 and discs that dont scratch whatsoever :feelskek:

Last edited:
beautiful is beautiful

ugly is ugly

there is nothing to change

morality is just pretend beauty

beautiful is beautiful

ugly is ugly

there is nothing to change
Not that you could even change it. Right out of the womb, babies can tell who is attractive and who isn't. (Well, that may be a little exaggeration, but just a little.)

Just like how everyone would rather be born good looking than having to do 10s of operation to be a 1/10 of someone who was born gL, right and wrong should also be natural and genetic, KILL the ugly, genetics don't change with discipline, they can only be removed, this is a sad fact of life

This is what globohomo COULD'VE done, instead they changed our taste to be uglier, more retarded, more obese and more obedient of Jews
Jews are jealous of whites, so they made them ugly with goyslop and morality.