Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Amount of times I showered the last 6 months

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
3 times, two times outdoors and almost froze to death do to the cold wind, and 1 time indoors at a different place with a functional shower inside.

Also haven't bathed, too cold to go to the beach.

I still change clothes, and I smell alright in my opinion. Haven't gotten sick from not showering, infact I haven't been sick for very long.

I do get random sneezing attacks everyday but that is due to the ridiculous amount of specific pollen in the air from agriculture.

3 times, two times outdoors and almost froze to death do to the cold wind, and 1 time indoors at a different place with a functional shower inside.

Also haven't bathed, too cold to go to the beach.

I still change clothes, and I smell alright in my opinion. Haven't gotten sick from not showering, infact I haven't been sick for very long.

I do get random sneezing attacks everyday but that is due to the ridiculous amount of specific pollen in the air from agriculture.
are you homeless?
I have experience too with that. I also mysteriously didn't get sick once in my 9 months of being homeless.

are you homeless?
I have experience too with that. I also mysteriously didn't get sick once in my 9 months of being homeless.
I'm not homeless, but I been living in a house in the middle of nowhere (housekeeping job), moved there in November, and there was only cold water inside and only an outdoor shower.

This why you incel

I think I’m going to try to go from taking two showers a day to one every two days. I like showers but I think I’d rather be smelly and piss of the fag normies

IT cuck, include me in the screenshot.

I dont shower much either. Twice or thrice a month, it's enough for me.

Every time you take a shit it's +1 layer of fecal matter on your asshole, even if you wipe. You smell like shit

No, I‘m not calling you one. I‘m predicting that one of them will find this thread, thinking they hit gold.
Ah ok I was kinda confused, assumed 50/50 it's me you were talking about.