Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have the same amount of moles as this guy

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Except mine are flat but the size of the moles are pretty much the same. I probably have a little bit more than him, but not in the same areas on the face, mine are mostly on the cheeks. I've only been bullied 5 times in my life for my moles strangely enough... But i think most people and especially foids find them repulsive. Foids are obsessed with having a clear face free from any moles. I think most foids have surgically removed their moles even if it's one or two. I rarely see foids with any moles tbh, only old foids. I wouldn't have anything against having a GF with alot of moles on her face because i'm so used to mine.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Ed3qLNlYw

Damn. remove?

Damn. remove?
$100/ a mole. I can afford to remove them but i'm afraid the lazer will damage my face... You can remove them naturally with apple cider vinegar. Maybe i will try it this summer.

i am lucky to have them only on body, but they seem to get a lot more numerous after i hit 30

obviously no one even gives a shit if women have moles, it's not uncommon to see them covered in zits or moles or skin tags, and have a normal-looking boyfriend

i am lucky to have them only on body, but they seem to get a lot more numerous after i hit 30

obviously no one even gives a shit if women have moles, it's not uncommon to see them covered in zits or moles or skin tags, and have a normal-looking boyfriend
I have even more moles on my body, especially on my chest and back. There's hair growing out of them, but that just means the mole is healthy.

Foids with moles are juggernaut law.

Except mine are flat but the size of the moles are pretty much the same. I probably have a little bit more than him, but not in the same areas on the face, mine are mostly on the cheeks. I've only been bullied 5 times in my life for my moles strangely enough... But i think most people and especially foids find them repulsive. Foids are obsessed with having a clear face free from any moles. I think most foids have surgically removed their moles even if it's one or two. I rarely see foids with any moles tbh, only old foids. I wouldn't have anything against having a GF with alot of moles on her face because i'm so used to mine.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Ed3qLNlYw

Can you get moles removed by surgery?