[Hypocrisy] An argument to use against normirs

NEETard

NEETard

Veteran
-
Women always complain about seeing pretty, thin girls girls in media. And they cry cause they cant match up to those unrealistic beauty standards.

You know what else is everywhere in media? Couples. You see it everywhere, a guy and girl kissing, on a date, with their family etc. This is something we will never get and when we complain about it, we are told to shut up and its not that important.

R

rightfulcel

Veteran
-
Arguments with normie is pointless as they do not have the braincels to process the information you tell them. I asked a dude if he drives and he replied yes then I asked him if he believes in global warming and he replies yet again with a yes. Literately brain dead.

truthpill

truthpill

Awkward Subhuman
-
Its a mental defense mechanism for them, they are much too weak to live with the truth, so they cope when deep down inside they know they are screwed when it comes to relationships.

Evildоer

Evildоer

non-NT & low oxytocin
-
Arguing with NPCs is pointless, what are you trying to achieve

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
Talking with normies requires precision and timing.
They aren't always receptive to talk, their programming is stronger than themselves.
Often they will only parrot the same things, like a broken record, without listening to any arguments.
Have patience and try to grab their attention through other ways.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
Normies are like those idiots in the 14th Century who thought the world was flat, and wanted to burn to death those that dare say its round.

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
no argument works for normies

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
they'll just plug their ears and start screaming incel.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
Arguing with NPCs is pointless, what are you trying to achieve
Authority and Consensus is the argument of NPC's, it's always been like that for them.