Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over To have never had a gf is brutal asf

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Many of us are approaching our 30's or 40's and we've never experienced a relationship. Meanwhile, everywhere we turn we're seeing couples and conceited pricks brag about their precious partner and their precious life whilst we rot in our mum's basement.

It's absolutely gut wrenching to work like a slave with nothing to show for it. No love, no trips, no holidays, no cinema, no restaurants, no sex, no nothin because we have no one to do anything with :whatfeels: .

It should be a lawful right for every man to have a loving wife by his side with the opportunity to reproduce, maybe then there would be less suicide rates in lonely men.

How old are you brocel? Sounds like you're at least in your 30s.

I'm still now in my mid 20s, and want to hear what is it like to be an oldcel.

you get uglier. health gets worse maybe die earlier than normal. family who you once did things with die. you get more alone.

Last edited:
How old are you brocel? Sounds like you're at least in your 30s.

I'm 34 but most people assume I'm in my 20s based on my short height (5'5). My mental health is just as bad as its ever been, just as lonely as I've ever been, I see no hope, no future.

Many of us are approaching our 30's or 40's and we've never experienced a relationship. Meanwhile, everywhere we turn we're seeing couples and conceited pricks brag about their precious partner and their precious life whilst we rot in our mum's basement.

It's absolutely gut wrenching to work like a slave with nothing to show for it. No love, no trips, no holidays, no cinema, no restaurants, no sex, no nothin because we have no one to do anything with :whatfeels: .
It’s worst seeing couples who are younger then you cuz you never even had a relationship at their age

That’s because your racist antisemite just fucking wage hard and give me your $$$$$$$ you stupid goyim

I’m scared of crossing into 30 and still in the same state

It’s worst seeing couples who are younger then you cuz you never even had a relationship at their age
I often see that at the bus station for instance, often some cute emo chick with some mosh guy with pins in his face like fuckin hellraiser.

I'll probably nevER have a gf honestly
That's how I feel, it's never happened for me in 34 years and can't see it changing. People just see my sub human height and big nose which completely renders me obsolete from society. Walking through the bus station is hell, everyone is taller than me, I'm so small I may as well not exist. People either ignore me or talk over me. Some kids I work with are the same height as me. The so called 'friends' I grew up with' all have wives and kids, and here I am rotting in my mum's basement at 34 years old, no friends, no nothin, it's over for me :whatfeels: .

Last edited:
Same, I'm 5'9 but I have shitty posture because I have a piercing lateral injury that never healed properly, and I'm ethnic, severely non-NT and my upper maxilla is impossibly flat/recessed
ah sorry to hear that, I'm also ethnic, well half as I'm half pakistani but culturally I'm more british. This life is unfair for us losers in life, I've never fit in anywhere, tired of being the social reject

Absolutely fucking brutal

Soul breaking

It feels like we're cursed and drew the short straw in the lottery of life. For me I drew the big nose an manlet height, an affliction I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy or maybe I would wish it on chad so they knew exactly the suffering we go through every day of our miserable existence.

It is brutal. But I've reached a point of acceptance where I now realise that having a GF is an unrealistic pipe dream that just isn't on the cards for me. You will snap back to reality and reach that point, as well.

Last edited:

At this point I’m waiting and praying for Allah to kill me

i can’t imagine how horrible it feels to be 30-40. I’m in my late 20s and I accepted that I will never ascend.

It is brutal. But I've reached a point of acceptance where I now realise that having a GF is an unrealistic pipe dream that just isn't on the cards for me. You will snap back to reality and reach that point, as well.
It's the loneliness that's the killer, it's the worst feeling in the world. Most people experience bouts of loneliness but this is next level loneliness. Then there's the testosterone that fucks with our mental health. As men we're designed to fuck and have a high sex drive. For lonely men, it's a death sentence to be sex deprived.

That's how I feel, it's never happened for me in 34 years and can't see it changing. People just see my sub human height and big nose which completely renders me obsolete from society. Walking through the bus station is hell, everyone is taller than me, I'm so small I may as well not exist. People either ignore me or talk over me. Some kids I work with are the same height as me. The so called 'friends' I grew up with' all have wives and kids, and here I am rotting in my mum's basement at 34 years old, no friends, no nothin, it's over for me :whatfeels: .
Yeah there is no God.
Beat the living shit
if a Jehovah witness comes your way!

I am reaching 28 years old in a few months and never kissed a girl, never had sex, tried several times to get a girl but failed.

I am tried to use tinder in my city and got zero matches, the only one matches with a 5/10 was lost she blocked me instantly, that was brutal, because I didn't say a single word and I was treated like trash.

I'm 34 but most people assume I'm in my 20s based on my short height (5'5). My mental health is just as bad as its ever been, just as lonely as I've ever been, I see no hope, no future.
Based on your other thread, you are comparing yourself to people who love to brag about how happy they are. A good part of them are NOT genuinely happy, i promise you. Just focus on making your life as good as possible.

Maybe if you had a bettER pERsonality and simply worked hardER, you could’ve had a girlfriend.

I am reaching 28 years old in a few months and never kissed a girl, never had sex, tried several times to get a girl but failed.

I am tried to use tinder in my city and got zero matches, the only one matches with a 5/10 was lost she blocked me instantly, that was brutal, because I didn't say a single word and I was treated like trash.
Same, I've had nothing but rejection on dating sites. Tinder is the worst, I don't use that anymore as it's clearly designed for Love Island models. You know its over when the only match is someone from West Africa requesting money from you to fund her piss poor orphanage.

Based on your other thread, you are comparing yourself to people who love to brag about how happy they are. A good part of them are NOT genuinely happy, i promise you. Just focus on making your life as good as possible.
ye my counsellor even highlighted how I externalise my lack of self worth. I think it's synonymous with mental health how we hold onto those negative beliefs which reinforce how much of a loser we are. Instead we should be proactively challenging this intrusive line of thinking because comparison is the thief of joy to coin the phrase. Facebook is really triggering, seeing our childhood 'friends' all happily married, it's fuckin soul destroying.

These weekends are suicide fuel without a girlfriend, the loneliness is insufferable

Brootal, I’m currently 22 and all evidence points to me ending up in a similar situation

I hate my life so fuckin much, the realisation that I'm wasting my years while I'm still healthy is the most brutal pill of all.