Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An example of I dated him because he's a good person "wHo jUsT hApPeNs tO bE wHiTe, tALL, aNd gOoD lOoKiNg" --- Asian guys, enter at your own risk

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I'm not East Asian, but I have gotten along well with them over the years and have had some good Chinese friends (in fact, I prefer them better than my own spics, who always ridiculed me for "reading too much"); so this genuinely makes me a bit sad for the state of Asian guys and what they have to deal with

View: https://twitter.com/blackpillmaxx/status/1544661206564311043

Women are meme gender, but ricewhores are robot gender

Those type of videos are cringy.

I don’t feel bad for Asian men because sympathy is a cuck trait.

alpha fux, beta bux.

OF COURSE the german Chad is preferred as the adventurous fuckboy.
OF COURSE the Chinese betabuxx is preferred as the safe harbor cuckboy.

NoSurprises.mp3

Screenshot 2022 07 07 16 05 32 77 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Apparently she turned into a dyke

FUCK THE ASIAN WOMAN.
ASIAN WOMAN IS ROBOT, AND ASIAN IS UGLIEST RACE IN WORLD, ALL OF RICECEL SHOULD JUST GIVE EVERYTHING UP ABOUT WOMAN.

Stupid noodlewhore :lasereyes:

Got the tiktok link for the video?

I'm not East Asian, but I have gotten along well with them over the years and have had some good Chinese friends (in fact, I prefer them better than my own spics, who always ridiculed me for "reading too much"); so this genuinely makes me a bit sad for the state of Asian guys and what they have to deal with

View: https://twitter.com/blackpillmaxx/status/1544661206564311043

Man I don't even know what to say can't even rage at this. This genuinely is just pathetic im sorry ricels, I'm speechless.:feelsrope:

Damn I feel for my asian incels.

FUCK NOODLEWHORES
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
GASLIGHTING BITCHES

View attachment 636839
Apparently she turned into a dyke

Actual homosexuality among toilets is extremely rare, most toilets I've seen who identify as "Lesbian" are in fact bisexuals, I know less than 10 full homosexual toilets IRL, despite specifically hanging out in places where they're overrepresented.

Among Noodlewhores I notice a trend, first they sleep with literally hundreds of White men and then they feel like that isn't a challenge anymore, so they'll go for toilets, unlike their taste in men, Noodlewhores sleep with both White and Asian toilets, though they still prefer White Stacy's over Asian Stacy's. I know 3 noodlewhores that fit this EXACT mould.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back