Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Venting I'm an Incel, but today a woman stared intensely at me multiple times at the supermarket. I didn't know what to do.

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Offtopic

• Forums

• Rules & Info

• Tickets

• Light/Dark

Venting I'm an Incel, but today a woman stared intensely at me multiple times at the supermarket. I didn't know what to do.​

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight​

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.​

Jan 10, 2022820
I just pretended I didn't see those huge eyes staring at me. Grabbed my purchases and went away. Scared, coward, confused and in disbelief. I know you're not reading this, but I'm sorry.

I'm too afraid and socially awkward to react to that. Don't have the bravery to say the first words, or the self-confidence to stare back, flirt and play.

That's a game I don't even know how to play. I don't really speak that language.

It's like Freud's daughter used to say: "Sex is something we do, sexuality is something we are." Wow. Powerful quote.

My first thought when a girl shows interest is always “Girl, are you out of your mind? Me?! Seriously? You like trash?!”

I was looking decent at the supermarket, stylish, wearing all black like a bad boy, which together with my shocking tattoos, gives the impression that I'm into metal music (which is true). Maybe she's into that too, maybe she just found me beautiful and don't care about music tastes. I'm not too ugly, I'm average (more on that later). But that girl is way above of my league, too beautiful for me, that's why the disbelief.

Part of me thinks I made the right "choice" (even though it wasn't really a choice) by walking away, because I assumed she would instantly lose all interest in me as soon as she learns that I'm a NEET (unemployed and doing "nothing"), sleeping on a hard judo mat in my mom's basement, with no car, no plans, questionable mental health and apparently zero long-term goals (other than death, but I'm not sure if that counts - for them).

I know I could be wrong. I can't predict the future or read minds. Maybe as they say, "not all women are like that" (NAWALT). But as much as we want to believe NAWALT, repetitive frustrating experiences dim our faith darker overtime.

And even if she was (like that), I wouldn't blame her. At all. Sex is serious: it creates people!

If I was on her shoes, why would I want to risk having a baby with a guy who literally lives on the dirty smoking weed and playing videogames? Eating tons of junk food and being negative as fuck? Hey that's me by the way! Their baby would be unhappy.

If that kind of event repeated enough times, we could create a whole society of uncared children - the unhappy people of tomorrow.

Also critizing women doesn't make sense because men do things similar, in their own way. So it's not about gender.

I'm not a "ideological" incel at all. For me, incel means literally involuntary celibate!

I identify as incel because the number of opportunities I get is very low or close to zero. It was different during adolescence and early adulthood, but changed dramatically as my appearance and my level of socialization changed, and as I arrive in my 3rd decade as unproductive as I was as a teen.

I know some say "Hey bro, you're not an incel if you haven't tried". There's some truth to that. Maybe I'm just love-shy and insecure. Weird block prevents me from approaching. I think that approaching is something that is aggressive. Perhaps it is indeed.

Maybe I'm just scared to death of being happy. What if I got what I long for, only then to realize that this is not what would make me happy? The grass is greaner on the other side! Post-marathon depression is real, folks!

I know I'm priviledged. Many of my circunstances can potentially be changed, while there are stuff that people deal with that are literally unchangeable (like height, facial bone structure, p**** size etc)

Maybe some people who identify as incels may actually be MGTOW, and vice versa. Or somewhere in between. The lines may be blur.

Throughout my life I've always been dependent on internet to meet girls. If the date was arranged by an app like Facebook or Tinder, I'd be fine. Really! But if we're strangers on the supermarket, I'm sorry, I'm powerless. Your intense stare won't do anything, I'll just wanna hide in the freezing sector until I become an Iceberg. I can't react to that.

The deepest depths of my unconscious don't even believe you're interested in me - at some deep level I know I'm unworthy.

By the way, thank the sponsors who made this story possible:
My parents! Thank you for ruining my intimate relationships! I hope you're happy seeing me miserable!

Now back to the story, what if the other person is thinking the exact same thing as you - both frozen by the awkwardness of the first moments! And fear of rejection. I see no reason to believe this would be different in women. We all have our ego.

But that girl at the supermarket, I don't even think she missed anything! If we were to have "casual" sex (which I dislike by the way, I prefer having emotional involvement with someone, I think is more natural), she could have this experience with literally anyone. If it's truly "casual", then we're not humans anymore, we don't have our feelings, we're just... masturbating each other? I don't know. That sounds awkward too!

If we would find ourselves in a long-term relationships (LTR), then yes I do have some good qualities for that. I'm loyal, respectful, honest, talkful, very affectionate and I'm able to develop deep feelings. In fact my feelings are so deep, I have mine for my ex 4 years after our break-up and counting!

I'm sorry if I talk too much. I'm just venting. It's true story from today. I also hope some of you can take something good out of it! Have a great week.

(I swer I'm not alt-tabbing between SS and feet pictures as I write this! I hope there's a cookie tracking me to back that up.)

Laughs aside, we here at SS know that not all stories have happy endings, but I really want some of them to have. I really don't wanna die alone

TLDR: I am a fakecel who uses incels.is because I get bored in the afternoons.

Sanctioned Sui? Just fucking lol at that normalfag den.

whatever you do, do not go over there:

and read the foids and soy comments :feelsree:

so he's just a normie who got lucky with some girl out of his league, interesting

wearing all black like a bad boy, which together with my shocking tattoo
She thought you were a drug dealer and was willing to offer you pussy for a taste of your merchandise. Very common of foids.

I'm just love-shy and insecure.
A psychologist may,help, but you need to find one with expertise in treating cases such as yours. Most psychologists are scam artists, and most of the remainder are just incompetent.

Nobody writing something autistic like that on some obscure subforum that half of the users here dont even know about, is getting women looking at them

@Master should limit normies forum from signing up for that forum, those normgroids shouldn't forget that it's incels who founded it.

@Master should limit normies forum from signing up for that forum, those normgroids shouldn't forget that it's incels who founded it.

I don't have access to that forum anymore.

Offtopic

• Forums

• Rules & Info

• Tickets

• Light/Dark

Venting I'm an Incel, but today a woman stared intensely at me multiple times at the supermarket. I didn't know what to do.​

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight​

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.​

Jan 10, 2022820
I just pretended I didn't see those huge eyes staring at me. Grabbed my purchases and went away. Scared, coward, confused and in disbelief. I know you're not reading this, but I'm sorry.

I'm too afraid and socially awkward to react to that. Don't have the bravery to say the first words, or the self-confidence to stare back, flirt and play.

That's a game I don't even know how to play. I don't really speak that language.

It's like Freud's daughter used to say: "Sex is something we do, sexuality is something we are." Wow. Powerful quote.

My first thought when a girl shows interest is always “Girl, are you out of your mind? Me?! Seriously? You like trash?!”

I was looking decent at the supermarket, stylish, wearing all black like a bad boy, which together with my shocking tattoos, gives the impression that I'm into metal music (which is true). Maybe she's into that too, maybe she just found me beautiful and don't care about music tastes. I'm not too ugly, I'm average (more on that later). But that girl is way above of my league, too beautiful for me, that's why the disbelief.

Part of me thinks I made the right "choice" (even though it wasn't really a choice) by walking away, because I assumed she would instantly lose all interest in me as soon as she learns that I'm a NEET (unemployed and doing "nothing"), sleeping on a hard judo mat in my mom's basement, with no car, no plans, questionable mental health and apparently zero long-term goals (other than death, but I'm not sure if that counts - for them).

I know I could be wrong. I can't predict the future or read minds. Maybe as they say, "not all women are like that" (NAWALT). But as much as we want to believe NAWALT, repetitive frustrating experiences dim our faith darker overtime.

And even if she was (like that), I wouldn't blame her. At all. Sex is serious: it creates people!

If I was on her shoes, why would I want to risk having a baby with a guy who literally lives on the dirty smoking weed and playing videogames? Eating tons of junk food and being negative as fuck? Hey that's me by the way! Their baby would be unhappy.

If that kind of event repeated enough times, we could create a whole society of uncared children - the unhappy people of tomorrow.

Also critizing women doesn't make sense because men do things similar, in their own way. So it's not about gender.

I'm not a "ideological" incel at all. For me, incel means literally involuntary celibate!

I identify as incel because the number of opportunities I get is very low or close to zero. It was different during adolescence and early adulthood, but changed dramatically as my appearance and my level of socialization changed, and as I arrive in my 3rd decade as unproductive as I was as a teen.

I know some say "Hey bro, you're not an incel if you haven't tried". There's some truth to that. Maybe I'm just love-shy and insecure. Weird block prevents me from approaching. I think that approaching is something that is aggressive. Perhaps it is indeed.

Maybe I'm just scared to death of being happy. What if I got what I long for, only then to realize that this is not what would make me happy? The grass is greaner on the other side! Post-marathon depression is real, folks!

I know I'm priviledged. Many of my circunstances can potentially be changed, while there are stuff that people deal with that are literally unchangeable (like height, facial bone structure, p**** size etc)

Maybe some people who identify as incels may actually be MGTOW, and vice versa. Or somewhere in between. The lines may be blur.

Throughout my life I've always been dependent on internet to meet girls. If the date was arranged by an app like Facebook or Tinder, I'd be fine. Really! But if we're strangers on the supermarket, I'm sorry, I'm powerless. Your intense stare won't do anything, I'll just wanna hide in the freezing sector until I become an Iceberg. I can't react to that.

The deepest depths of my unconscious don't even believe you're interested in me - at some deep level I know I'm unworthy.

By the way, thank the sponsors who made this story possible:
My parents! Thank you for ruining my intimate relationships! I hope you're happy seeing me miserable!

Now back to the story, what if the other person is thinking the exact same thing as you - both frozen by the awkwardness of the first moments! And fear of rejection. I see no reason to believe this would be different in women. We all have our ego.

But that girl at the supermarket, I don't even think she missed anything! If we were to have "casual" sex (which I dislike by the way, I prefer having emotional involvement with someone, I think is more natural), she could have this experience with literally anyone. If it's truly "casual", then we're not humans anymore, we don't have our feelings, we're just... masturbating each other? I don't know. That sounds awkward too!

If we would find ourselves in a long-term relationships (LTR), then yes I do have some good qualities for that. I'm loyal, respectful, honest, talkful, very affectionate and I'm able to develop deep feelings. In fact my feelings are so deep, I have mine for my ex 4 years after our break-up and counting!

I'm sorry if I talk too much. I'm just venting. It's true story from today. I also hope some of you can take something good out of it! Have a great week.

(I swer I'm not alt-tabbing between SS and feet pictures as I write this! I hope there's a cookie tracking me to back that up.)

Laughs aside, we here at SS know that not all stories have happy endings, but I really want some of them to have. I really don't wanna die alone
Look her in the eyes then roll them away snobby like they do and do not turn back. what ever you do. Give them the taste of their own medicine

sanctioned suicide post lmao

TLDR: I am a fakecel who uses incels.is because I get bored in the afternoons.
why the hell would you want to come on to this forum it is depressing as fuck. Get out of here mate Do not get drawn into our world. It is not for you.