Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal An Experience More Humiliating and Painful Than Rejection.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This applies more if you're non-NT or Ethnic:

When the teacher asks you to find a partner to work or sit with on the bus and no one volunteers to out of 30+ students, leaving you to be the only one alone as she hurries to find someone that may as you sit alone by yourself waiting or has to be one herself that will in that unfortunate outcome no one changes their mind.

It's even worse when the teacher has to break a group just to find someone for you to work with and they become disgruntled that they couldn't work together as friends because of you.

4k, Bored Young Student Sitting Stock-video (100 % royaltyfri) 18830342 |  Shutterstock

Nowhere will you feel a greater social rejection and feeling of being an outcast among your peers, so publically, than that instance, especially if it's the start of the school year and no one knows one and another, giving an inexplicable explanation on the account of your character/personality and leaving you to confront the fact that it had to do more with the way you look than anything. :blackpill:

Last edited:
When I was 14 there were an odd number of kids in my class. We had two seater benches instead of chairs, so everyone had to sit with a partner. Guess who was left out.

When I was 14 there were an odd number of kids in my class. We had two seater benches instead of chairs, so everyone had to sit with a partner. Guess who was left out.
Who could it have possibly have been? Certainly it wasn't the Indian Jordan Barrett! :horror:

Who could it have possibly have been? Certainly it wasn't the Indian Jordan Barrett! :horror:
Of course not. It was his buddy Nigerian Sean O Pry

happened to me when i was younger. was brutal

Nigga are u in elementary school? This happened to me all the time but not in over a decade.

This is why teachers should just assign groups instead of letting the looks hierarchy do it.

This happened to me numerous times :feelsbadman:

“Go find a partner” still gives me ptsd when I think about it

Nigga are u in elementary school? This happened to me all the time but not in over a decade.
Because it’s such a humiliating memory because I switched schools every 1-2 years back then: see so many different faces but end up at the same result.

Last edited:
This happened to so many times that I don't give a shit anymore.
Boo fucking hoo, overgrown normie toddler faggot can't work with someone they want and have to put up with me instead, welcome to real life buddy.

Even worse was being put into work group with your normie bullies/mockers. Tbh I hated work group in school the most, fun for normies and hell for autistic outcast

summed up my elementary, middle and high school experience

this was the story of my school years. traumatizing.