Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “There’s so much more to life than sex”

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
You try living with it, going your entire life alone without it, never experiencing the warm touch of a beautiful female, never knowing what it's really like to be intimate, kiss a woman, and feel her soft lips. Having everyone regard you as nothing more than a filthy beast due of your appearance.

Missing out on the best years of your life because no one wants to be with you. Your only delight is playing video games, eating junk food, and jacking off. Going to bed every night, dreading the following day, and wishing you didn't have to wake up.

Most men on the earth will grow older and crave for company. While some may be able to function without it, this is not true for the majority. When you're on your own, life can be quite awful. Humans are social beings, therefore what other people think is important. It's not as straightforward as "find other things that make you happy."

4 more years until high school cels will go ER en masse. I advise north american cels to keep one eye out over their shoulder cause this way of living is not sustainable.I’m not going go visit western eu either cause low inhib cels will also go wild in there lmao

so what do you think the endgame is for most men?

When a foid says that maybe we should sew her hole shut then see if “theres more to life than sex”

Yeah only so much we can do...

Same assholes who say this will just have sex 24/7 AND EVEN IN THEIR FUCKING CARS

Last edited:
Same assholes who say this will just have sex 24/7
They are well aware that they are lying. They would never give up. They understand how vital it is to almost all humans. But they don't care and refuse to confess it. And if they do, they instantly respond with, "But you're not owed it."

They are well aware that they are lying. They would never give up. They understand how vital it is to almost all humans. But they don't care and refuse to confess it. And if they do, they instantly respond with, "But you're not owed it."
And foids arent owed safety (via save them from a mugger)

The thing about that sentence is that it is true, there is so much more to life than sex, however it is impossible to appreciate it if you don't even have access to sex in the first place, because having the ability to attract someone of the opposite gender is THE most ego boosting thing you can think of.

You try living with it, going your entire life alone without it, never experiencing the warm touch of a beautiful female, never knowing what it's really like to be intimate, kiss a woman, and feel her soft lips. Having everyone regard you as nothing more than a filthy beast due of your appearance.

Missing out on the best years of your life because no one wants to be with you. Your only delight is playing video games, eating junk food, and jacking off. Going to bed every night, dreading the following day, and wishing you didn't have to wake up.

Most men on the earth will grow older and crave for company. While some may be able to function without it, this is not true for the majority. When you're on your own, life can be quite awful. Humans are social beings, therefore what other people think is important. It's not as straightforward as "find other things that make you happy."
Sex is the single most important thing in life, its how we secure our future existence through our offspring. Sex if life

The reason getting sex means winning because it means your genes are selected to continue the species

See, this is where Maslow’s hierarchy of needs explains this very well. Your basic needs (sex being one of them) must be fulfilled before you can fulfill needs higher on the hierarchy. Sure, there is a lot more to life than sex, but you can’t fully enjoy those other things when your basic needs of sex and love are not being met. It’s like if a starving person was offered to drive a Bugatti at a racetrack. He is so sick and weak from starving, all he can think about is wanting food. He’s not going to be able to enjoy driving the car if his most basic needs aren’t met.

And? My life is shit outside of sex/relationships too due to factors out of my control.

It's easy to say that from a normie's perspective, because that's a hurdle they never had to struggle with, it was automatically given to them by the genetic gods. This is like someone who's rode 100's of rollercoasters and tells someone who's never ridden a single one, "not a big deal, they're quite boring actually".

Typical normie scum projection.

Brutal.

Sex is evertyhing.

After digesting the black pill it destressed me even though it was a painful pill to digest it distressed me when I realized it's not my fault I'm a adult male virgin it's not my fault that women do not find me attractive there's nothing I can do I have this handicap because of my height and appearance and it never was anything I could do other than take care of my health lift weights and read more books Maybe everything else was just a waste of my time which is time I will never get back it's all the shame of being a virgin that I will never get back but at least I can enjoy the rest of my life even though I'm in my thirties

After digesting the black pill it destressed me even though it was a painful pill to digest it distressed me when I realized it's not my fault I'm a adult male virgin it's not my fault that women do not find me attractive there's nothing I can do I have this handicap because of my height and appearance and it never was anything I could do other than take care of my health lift weights and read more books Maybe everything else was just a waste of my time which is time I will never get back it's all the shame of being a virgin that I will never get back but at least I can enjoy the rest of my life even though I'm in my thirties
All femoids are scummy meat holes, that's why I hate them for treating me like shit and denying me sex.

implied, real meaning: know your place, shut up and keep Coping until you are dead.

See, this is where Maslow’s hierarchy of needs explains this very well. Your basic needs (sex being one of them) must be fulfilled before you can fulfill needs higher on the hierarchy. Sure, there is a lot more to life than sex, but you can’t fully enjoy those other things when your basic needs of sex and love are not being met. It’s like if a starving person was offered to drive a Bugatti at a racetrack. He is so sick and weak from starving, all he can think about is wanting food. He’s not going to be able to enjoy driving the car if his most basic needs aren’t met.

It's easy to say that from a normie's perspective, because that's a hurdle they never had to struggle with, it was automatically given to them by the genetic gods. This is like someone who's rode 100's of rollercoasters and tells someone who's never ridden a single one, "not a big deal, they're quite boring actually".

Typical normie scum projection.
They will never know what's it like to be in our place