Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An incels.is conspiracy I formed because I'm bored

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
(This post is completely baseless)

There are a group of 5-10 users with post count in between 4000-10000 for validity, who are infiltrators or fakecels or IT users. Anytime one of these guys get exposed the other 9 defend him and since these guys have non suspectible post count, mods and other incels believe them and the exposed incel is returned.

Yea it’s true I’m one of them

Could happen surely :worryfeels:

There are a group of 5-10 users with post count in between 4000-10000 for validity, who are infiltrators or fakecels or IT users. Anytime one of these guys get exposed the other 9 defend him and since these guys have non suspectible post count, mods and other incels believe them and the exposed incel is returned.
walter white GIF

@proudweeb is the ring leader

thats goes pretty much for anything in life

Real theory: incels.is was created by inceltear members and feds and the mods are the feds

this forum is full with fakecels