Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy an issue regarding the black community and black rappers

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
I have seen tons of videos of black rappers talking about free my niggas , singing about the blacks in the system and shit. Then later to proceed talking about shooting down other blacks and doing or cooking drugs and these very same rappers are idiolized by their very same community. They are clowning you fellow blacks , making you look like fools and you shouldn't idolize these idiots. Also they are making $$$ from the misery in the black community , talking about the drugs whores and fake niggas and the cops and what not. Meanwhile they are the most fake people on this earth because they have millions in the bank and i'm sure they can donate a million in the black community for education less drugs and overall general improvement for the very community they speak of.

What do they do instead? Waste the money on guns drugs buying other mansions while not giving a fuck about the black community. Hypocrisy much?:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

The point of gangsta rap nowadays is to be as arrogant as possible and getting people to eat it all up.

The point of gangsta rap nowadays is to be as arrogant as possible and getting people to eat it all up.
yeah i get that but for example when i google 2pac shakur charitites or other contributions made to the world or specifically the black community. I see none, there were some "organizations " that he "supported"(whatever that means) But i see no personal efforts made on his side to contribute anything to the black commnunity be it giving away money or food or whatever. Direct help from his manager team or whatever he had or directly from him self

yeah i get that but for example when i google 2pac shakur charitites or other contributions made to the world or specifically the black community. I see none, there were some "organizations " that he "supported"(whatever that means) But i see no personal efforts made on his side to contribute anything to the black commnunity be it giving away money or food or whatever. Direct help from his manager team or whatever he had or directly from him self
"Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares
One less hungry mouth on the welfare"
-Tupac Shakur

"Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares
One less hungry mouth on the welfare"
-Tupac Shakur
that's precisely what im talking about. Why just sing the lyrics and not do shit about it? Wasn't he hailed as a revolutionary or a pussy with a with a dictionary that can rhyme ?

IMG 20210310 060452

They are clowning you fellow blacks , making you look like fools and you shouldn't idolize these idiots.
This. I don't understand why any ppl would be so keen on a genre that is so depreciative to their community. Black rap, white rap ... All the same shit, except the laters are just copying the formers,which is even more pathetic.

I have seen tons of videos of black rappers talking about free my niggas , singing about the blacks in the system and shit. Then later to proceed talking about shooting down other blacks and doing or cooking drugs and these very same rappers are idiolized by their very same community. They are clowning you fellow blacks , making you look like fools and you shouldn't idolize these idiots. Also they are making $$$ from the misery in the black community , talking about the drugs whores and fake niggas and the cops and what not. Meanwhile they are the most fake people on this earth because they have millions in the bank and i'm sure they can donate a million in the black community for education less drugs and overall general improvement for the very community they speak of.

What do they do instead? Waste the money on guns drugs buying other mansions while not giving a fuck about the black community. Hypocrisy much?:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Actually listening to and analyzing rap lyrics is extremely depressing if you are low status and ugly ngl
No wonder a lot of people that can stand to listen to rap daily "don't actually live that life" and are just good looking low inhib people larping as outcasts.

rappers should get banned from public,low IQ beasts

Actually listening to and analyzing rap lyrics is extremely depressing if you are low status and ugly ngl
No wonder a lot of people that can stand to listen to rap daily "don't actually live that life" and are just good looking low inhib people larping as outcasts.
It's over for hiphopmusic cels

It's over for hiphopmusic cels
Only blackcels can cope with listening to hip hop imo.
I've seen non black ethnic males cope by listening to rap and hip hop. It isn't believable to anyone in the slightest. Unironically nasheeds or no music is the only type of sound non black ethnic males are expected to listen to @tehgymcel420

I've seen non black ethnic males cope by listening to rap and hip hop. It isn't believable to anyone in the slightest. Unironically nasheeds or no music is the only type of sound non black ethnic males are expected to listen to @tehgymcel420
I listen to metal, you really think I need someone's approval to listen to a type of music?

Nasheed? You mean, K Flex :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Non black ethnic males should listen to classical music.

Non black ethnic males should listen to classical music.
Classical music is too white sounding and still people think it's unnatural for non black ethnic males to listen to it imo
There really isn't anything out there for non black ethnic males (the ones from Asia) beside Islamic music or just no sound at all ngl
Even listening to instrumental or video game music is more something that's only acceptable for whites and East Asians.

Bro, am I white? I look swarthy as hell lmao.:feelskek::feelskek:
Idk if you look swarthy you probably wouldn't be considered white by normies.
But from what I've seen IRL even listening to instrumental or video game music is only considered acceptable if it is white or East Asian guys listening to it.

Idk if you look swarthy you probably wouldn't be considered white by normies.
But from what I've seen IRL even listening to instrumental or video game music is only considered acceptable if it is white or East Asian guys listening to it.
It's over for videogamemusicbrowncels :feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's over for videogamemusicbrowncels :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Normies are so racial about everything even if it's in the fake positive way tbh
Before even gender they are obsessed over race. It genuinely surprises me how much it factors into all their interactions and views on people ngl

Normies are so racial about everything even if it's in the fake positive way tbh
Before even gender they are obsessed over race. It genuinely surprises me how much it factors into all their interactions and views on people ngl
When you say normies, you mean feminist, soyboys, far-left individuals?

When you say normies, you mean feminist, soyboys, far-left individuals?
By normies I mean even the average normie that doesn't care much for politics and is in high school or uni