Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An IT cuck said there has been 5 'incel attacks' this year

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Huh? Can someone name some?

I literally don't know of any.

The only one I heard of was that guy who blew him self up trying to make a bomb, who had no evidence of any affiliation with incels whatsoever but the news just said that he was one and all the NPCs went along with it.

The only one I heard of was that guy who blew him self up trying to make a bomb, who had no evidence of any affiliation with incels whatsoever but the news just said that he was one and all the NPCs went along with it.

don’t know

not the first time from it to lie and paint us as the devil to suit their own agenda lol

Who was that?? Guessing it was a brainlet, but how did they figure he was an incel if he blew himself up? Did he post here???
2020 has not really been a year if incel attacks thank god, so I'm pissed if IT are demonising incels again, but 2020 has been a year of incels getting woke, even if some need a final push to join us.

September alone has seen 2 new saints cannonised, st parrotcel and at mopedcel

If the attacker is not good looking, then cucks and whales will call him an incel.

isn't it crazy how 99.9% of all violent crime/murders/assaults/rapes etc are tyrones (mostly this) and chads with 0 inhib fighting over their stupid fucking shoes or oregano weed or just feeling like raping

yet the only crime anyone cares about is imaginary crime done by imaginary boogeymen (ugly males)

Now let's see how many attacks did normies do

Only remember that one guy that tried to build a bomb and blew off his own hands - but he wasn't an incel (according to the definition of Cucktears).

And that’s supposed to make us look bad? even if it were true, There’s tens or hundreds of millions of incels (in denial), tens of thousands that are out of the closet about it, posting on forums, and 5 whole attacks in a year makes us a problem? Do ITcucks not know that the world population is in the billions? 5 attacks in a year would probabaly actually makes us more peaceful than other groups. I guess he wants to impress his fellow ITcucks with how much of a moral good person he is by pretending like even 5 lives lost is too many. Same kinda cuck thinking as Moms Demand Action talking about “even one dead kid is too many, now disarm America!”

And that’s supposed to make us look bad? even if it were true, There’s tens or hundreds of millions of incels (in denial), tens of thousands that are out of the closet about it, posting on forums, and 5 whole attacks in a year makes us a problem? Do ITcucks not know that the world population is in the billions? 5 attacks in a year would probabaly actually makes us more peaceful than other groups. I guess he wants to impress his fellow ITcucks with how much of a moral good person he is by pretending like even 5 lives lost is too many. Same kinda cuck thinking as Moms Demand Action talking about “even one dead kid is too many, now disarm America!”
Ye what about all the people monkeys kill and all the gang killings and drug killings and the ordinary people who kill and don't associate with us?

Ye what about all the people monkeys kill and all the gang killings and drug killings and the ordinary people who kill and don't associate with us?
It’s racist to notice patterns if those patterns make blacks look bad. Cmon bro it’s 2020 you should know this by now. Something something marginalized poverty white supremacy blah blah blah Tyrone dindu nuffin, race is just melanin except when it’s whites then it’s a pure evil soul.

Why does IT know more about this than me, an actual incel? Incels live in their heads rent free.
I wanted to make a joke about this but can't find the right words jfl.