Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Former "friend" of mine called me to go out , I declined

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
As the title says former high school "friend" who used to bully and humiliate me tried calling me today to go out and I politely declined.

I don't want to be associated with normies in any way he also told me that he wants to introduce me to some other normie guy.

I self-isolate because I know what happens when a non-NT person goes outside , instantly becoming a target for all normies. A punching bag.

The mere presence of an ugly non-NT is insulting to every normie. I am not a fucking cuck to endure this shit last few times I went out with this dude It was always the same shit.

You either isolate or jestermaxx, the choice is yours I won't choose the path of humiliation.

I am done with being a jestercel and a target for everyone because of my awkwardness.

@ElTruecel

As the title says former high school "friend" who used to bully and humiliate me tried calling me today to go out and I politely declined.

I don't want to be associated with normies in any way he also told me that he wants to introduce me to some other normie guy.

I self-isolate because I know what happens when a non-NT person goes outside , instantly becoming a target for all normies. A punching bag.

The mere presence of an ugly non-NT is insulting to every normie. I am not a fucking cuck to endure this shit last few times I went out with this dude It was always the same shit.

You either isolate or jestermaxx, the choice is yours I won't choose the path of humiliation.

I am done with being a jestercel and a target for everyone because of my awkwardness.

@ElTruecel
yeah fuck that

@ElTruecel
fakecel

fakecel ? fuck off I am a jester non-NT and also repulsive looking they call me to make fun of my awkwardness like the "good" old days.

i know 2 okay normies but i rarely see them. ones kind of quiet and nerdy the other would probably talk to a tree. both life experience mog me greatly. tbh i feel weird around them because im retarded with nothing in life.

fuck jestering for NTs, you did the right thing

i know 2 okay normies but i rarely see them. ones kind of quiet and nerdy the other would probably talk to a tree. both life experience mog me greatly. tbh i feel weird around them because im retarded with nothing in life.
Very similar situation here, and these are the only people I have socialization with.

Are you me?

Based, trucels walk alone in this world even when they are surrounded by people

Very similar situation here, and these are the only people I have socialization with.

Are you me?
you iq mog me and you sound like you get more things done.

Good fuck those normie scum

Based, trucels walk alone in this world even when they are surrounded by people
This.

No matter how much we socialmaxx or attempt to do so, we will never truly have connection with others, and will just exist to exist around them if that makes any sense.

@ElTruecel
I was always kept around to be the jester, which is the fate of all non-NTs it seems: In fact, I was called a "living meme" multiple times when I was in HS, bu my ""friends,"" tons of foids, and other classmates.

Based for declining, fuck those normshits who want to use & abuse us.

@ElTruecel
Based, fuck normalscum. I hope you rejected him brutally.

Good call. One benefit of growing up is that you can distance yourself from "friends" who actually cunts. I had friends like that when I was a kid. Also a good reason to gymmaxx, I suppose. Muscular guys don't generally get bullied.

Mogs me for getting invited by normies