Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An IT feminist captures you

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
She points a gun towards your head and asks “Do you want to join us?”. I’m saying no nigga fuck that feminist shit it ain’t real

Say yes, wrestle the gun back and then shoot :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

i grab her by the piercing hanging through her nose and slam her into a brick wall head first

This is why tank ownership should be legal and subsidized. You gotta give feminists the Tiananmen treatment before they get violent.

would never happen, they are anti gun yet oddly authoritarian and pro FBI, Zionist, and military-industrial complex like the worse kinds of shills that are pro everything JEW media shills for.

She points a gun towards your head and asks “Do you want to join us?”. I’m saying no nigga fuck that feminist shit it ain’t real
I say yes, get her to drop her guard, get the gun, and then rape her. I will whisper "do you want to join us?" into her ear as I ravage her.

Aaaaaah the perfect ending :feelskek:.

i grab her by the piercing hanging through her nose and slam her into a brick wall head first
:lul: I noticed every reddit bitch now has a cow type nose ring.

Glad mist of them are anti-gun:feelskek:

hmm, I'll act submissive then turn the tables, making her the hostage. Then I will project my masculinity upon her on via sex, she can enjoy my baby serum moistening her womb as I pull out. (In a video game) :ahegao:

Foids don't know how to use guns so no need to worry:feelskek: