Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi to all, by an incel from Spain

• Thread starter lost_halfling03
  • Start date
lost_halfling03

lost_halfling03

Foid slayer (in D&D)
After a couple of months reading several threads of this forum I decided to join. As I said in the title I'm an spanish incel. No sex for 20 years… Never had female attention, even during my first years of college. Years ago I thought the redpill and all that bullshit was true, so I could looksmax, but it’s impossible to change my face and my height. I'm sick of hearing that the problem is my beta personality and not my appearance. I’m not saying that I have the best personality, but it’s obvious women only have one interest, specially in my fucking feminist country.

Well I hope that I find here some relief, because I can't stand twitter anymore.

strong first post GrAY

I heard Spain is a shithole

What do you mean?

welcome to the forum GrAY

Hola, welcome to the forum amigocel

What is your favourite thread, since you’ve been reading them for a couple of months now

What is your favourite thread, since you’ve been reading them for a couple of months now
I don't know it's name, but i liked one about the Franco's regime

Is Spain as tradcucked as Poland?

WELCOME, NIGGA :feelsautistic:

Welcome to the forum brocel.

¿Blaugrana o merengue?

Hola amigo
@thespanishcel meet your fellow incelador

Is Spain as tradcucked as Poland?
I don't know about Poland, but Spain is cucked as fuck. Seriously, I'm sick of the TV, there are only feminist or woke channels

¿Blaugrana o merengue?
When I was a kid, blaugrana, a couple of years ago, merengue... Nowadays neither, I stopped watching soccer. I don't ask your team because It's obvious :feelsokman: Are you from Spain too?

Last edited:
Hola amigo, welcome aboard

There's no way you can be Spanish and incel. Slavwhores here are even more desperate for Alvaros and Massimos than noodlewhores for white grandpas.

If you're still studying, sign up for Erasmus+. If no, invite sluts for couchsurfing

There's no way you can be Spanish and incel. Slavwhores here are even more desperate for Alvaros and Massimos than noodlewhores for white grandpas.

If you're still studying, sign up for Erasmus+. If no, invite sluts for couchsurfing
I doubt slavwhores would like to be with a slim and pale subhuman. Here in Spain foids are very picky, usually they like to be with moroccan guys.

If that's all of the issues then you might have a chance with alt girls and similar ones through prettyboymaxxing or becoming some sort of hipster

Well, I said those issues but they are not the only ones. Apart from my face, the height doesn't help, that's the reason my nickname is halfling... In school some assholes called me Hobbit

Well, I said those issues but they are not the only ones. Apart from my face, the height doesn't help, that's the reason my nickname is halfling... In school some assholes called me Hobbit
Same :feelsbadman: I'm sorry brocel

Granice trzeba zamknac bo to przesada co te p0lki odpierdalaja

I zaorac uniwerki bezuzyteczne syjonistyczne bazy

No entiendo, no understand you, Huh? Manifesto, Manifesto say deliver here.

Granice trzeba zamknac bo to przesada co te p0lki odpierdalaja
Dosłownie, rzygać się chce jak się słucha co one tam odpierdalają. Ale jak już tak jest, to kolega powinien to wykorzystać.
I zaorac uniwerki bezuzyteczne syjonistyczne bazy
No, tylko się marnuje pieniądze na jakieś bezużyteczne kierunki dla foidów, których jedynym źródłem zatrudnienia i tak jest obciąganie.
Powinni zamiast tego zainwestować więcej w socjal dla mnie, albo zrobić jakiś program typu "incel+" wynagradzający brak baby