Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An ITcel just did this

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p7vz9u/what_in_the_world/h9npbsk?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

20210820 204656

She made up a comment from an incel, someone corrected her for saying that indians are muslims, then she got mad and blamed incels for being stupid and saying it. ITcels are mental patients I swear. It's like those retarded women on twitter who make up a situation/person and then get mad about it.:feelskek::feelskek: Completely deranged. The entire IT community belongs in a mental institution. You can't make this shit up. The "well incels would say it" reply was a cop out for the dumb foid. Incels didn't say shit, you literally made up an incel in youer head. Rent free. Incels, like most people in general, know that indians are mostly hindus. No need to bark at an imaginary incel.

Nobody can stop the truth from leaking out forever

I love incel culture so much.
Thats the only love I have in my live.

sjw redditors: rules are for thee, not for me

Its funny that this retarded IT-asshole says that incels are sexist.
The truth is that women are the biggest sexists. They judge people more about their looks than men.
Sexism and lookism are literally invention from women. Women spend their money on make up and dress like whores, not men.

Women in their purest form

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p7vz9u/what_in_the_world/h9npbsk?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

View attachment 481903
She made up a comment from an incel, someone corrected her for saying that indians are muslims, then she got mad and blamed incels for being stupid and saying it. ITcels are mental patients I swear. It's like those retarded women on twitter who make up a situation/person and then get mad about it.:feelskek::feelskek: Completely deranged. The entire IT community belongs in a mental institution. You can't make this shit up. The "well incels would say it" reply was a cop out for the dumb foid. Incels didn't say shit, you literally made up an incel in youer head. Rent free. Incels, like most people in general, know that indians are mostly hindus. No need to bark at an imaginary incel.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: