Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I dated an incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1buba6u/why_dont_femcels_and_incels_just_date_each_other/

I started talking to an incel on reddit and was pleasantly surprised because he seemed like a nice guy who had just gone down the rabbithole. I thought he could understand me on a deeper level that normal men couldn’t.

However he only ended up hurting me and damaging my mental health.

We talked for a while and then things got sexual. We sent nudes to each other and it was fun for a while, until he started threatening to leak mine as a “joke”.

He also started insulting features of my body that I was insecure about like my nose being too big or my boobs being too small. He would then send me pictures of actresses he found attractive and talk about how hot he found them.

Eventually I decided to cut him off because he was only causing me pain.

When I did he made a bunch of new reddit accounts and sent me messages harrasing me.

Eventually he posted my selfies and nudes on an incel forum and shared them with the other Incels.

These pictures are still out there and could ruin my life.

Tales from Arby's :feelshaha:

No offense to you but I’m not reading that Reddit Roastie trash
Tldr apparently the incel didnt like her nudes so he leaked them on an incel forum

"I dated an incel" AKA dated a slightly right wing guy

Yea they just make up these stories to try to discredit legitimate good men who are struggling. It’s never “i gave an incel a chance and he loved me so much and treated me so well”

tldr: autistic man are bad.
I wish there was an browser extension that just transforms all TwoXChromosomes post into the same thread:
Title: Autistic men are bad!
Text: Some AI generated rant about how horrible autistic men are

Yea they just make up these stories to try to discredit legitimate good men who are struggling. It’s never “i gave an incel a chance and he loved me so much and treated me so well”

this definitely happened and everyone clapped

autistic/ nazi chad = incel after getting dumped

So Obviously fake, Almost every story told by a redditor is some made up bullshit.

Totally happened btw

Tldr apparently the incel didnt like her nudes so he leaked them on an incel forum
There is only a way to know it is true , she has to send us the nudes

Most likely wasn't an incel just a normie pretending. I find it hard to believe how an incel who has been lonely
for years would start abusing someone, apparently at complete random.

At any rate this ''public'' post was done to damage the incel community by painting all incels as abusers.

Imagine meeting someone online and starting to date. What incel would start randomly ''leaking'' and ''abusing''
seems kind of suspect. I don't think we are getting the full story.

Last edited:
THIS NEVER HAPPENED

dumbest shit I've ever read. Pure brainrot

AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT

i hate toilets so much dude :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: they called henry cavill an incel
I’ve seen that one. If Cavill is an incel it’s so brutally over for us.

incel = right wing normie. funny how their personality detector stops working against unhinged dudes. i never had foid send me nudes.

He just went down the alt right rabbit hole lol