Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

And they wonder why we choose asian women over westernized ones

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
GH53OUNX0AArQl8

IT wont touch this.

Look how they bully her for being an asian woman.

Some of these can even cook better than Yall western women and they are more feminine, Yall want to be men, I want a woman not a man, Cope and seethe.

Kek, I was looking for that exact meme:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

@Coldone666 you said that you wanted to see this, right:feelshaha:?

Kek, does anyone have the meme with the photo of a young, attractive Chinese female basketball player on one side, and a bunch of comments from middle-aged white women saying that she's nothing special and so on on the other:feelskek:? Can't find it now, but seems like it would be fitting:lul:.
I need to see this lol.

marilyn monroe was obese, the only reason she got so popular was because she was one of the first to dress like a whore on TV back when TV was first getting popular and females still dressed properly. she was a pioneer of whoredom but her figure was nothing special

actual coping jfl. She mogs all those women.

Need a tomboy gf that will exercise with me and push me around.

White women hate Asian women huh.

Yall want to be men, I want a woman not a man
This bullshit about women wanting to be men has to fucking stop. They DON’T. They want to be extremely unregulated women, not men. They are disgusted by the mere idea of having a male body

European women do look better, but at least Asian women are not fat pigs like 80% of Hispanic American women.

European women do look better, but at least Asian women are not fat pigs like 80% of Hispanic American women.
Most american women look like fat trannies, No thx
Most european women have triple 100 digit bodycounts
Only remaining is the one with lightskin in the mudhuts that havent been overinflated by western media.

All those white women complaining are extremely ugly no less. I'm not into Asian women or anything Asian in the slightest except sushi the rest of their food is shit but I'll admit the average Asian female is superior to the average white female if we exclude slavs if we look at slavs then both demographics get brutally moged